Kiper: Calloway is 1st round talent, tests + for weed

What round will Antonio Callaway go in the NFL draft?

• 2nd

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • 3rd

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • 5th

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • 6th

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • 7th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Undrafted

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Townsend? He was. Oakland in the 5th, I think?
Correct and Eddie was a undrafted FA signee right after. Only kicker that went was the dude from Auburn which is baffling

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Free Agents:

Piniero and Nick Washington to Raiders. People must have really not liked Nick Washington's film, probably not fair because he would have done better as a strong safety. We just didn't have a free safety.

Jaystrain Goolsby and Brandon 3rd Down Crossing Route Short of the Sticks but Had That One Good Block Three Years Ago Powell to DEETroit.

Inexplicably someone accidentally signed Joe Putu to ATL. I fully expect this is a typo.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Free Agents:

Piniero and Nick Washington to Raiders. People must have really not liked Nick Washington's film, probably not fair because he would have done better as a strong safety. We just didn't have a free safety.

Jaystrain Goolsby and Brandon 3rd Down Crossing Route Short of the Sticks but Had That One Good Block Three Years Ago Powell to DEETroit.

The raiders had a terrible kicker last year. Eddy P. has a shot.

The lions carry 3 tight ends on their roster. With Ebron gone, 2 roster spots are open. Michael Roberts spot is probably secure for one more year. Goolsby will get a shot for one of those 2 spots but will have to compete with 5-7 guys.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty certain that Eddie was not drafted mainly because he decided to do short kick offs last year without telling the team or the coach.

Although he’s a really good kicker he’s always felt his role is much bigger than what it actually is and he’s always played that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.