Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
LagoonGator68;n34072 said:
WM strongly implied there would be an announcement at the appropriate time in response to a direct question w o names in his last presser.

Yeah, when asked he said " there were no suspensions or academic issues at this time. I will address any at the appropriate time." Don't know if there are gonna be any or if he expects any. Sounds kind of ambiguous to me, but ? :dunno:
I think there is a policy against disclosing certain things, like failed drug tests. That's why we never knew about Percy and all the other inner circle types getting suspended multiple times until they were in the NFL.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
LagoonGator68;n34072 said:
WM strongly implied there would be an announcement at the appropriate time in response to a direct question w o names in his last presser.

Yeah, when asked he said " there were no suspensions or academic issues at this time. I will address any at the appropriate time." Don't know if there are gonna be any or if he expects any. Sounds kind of ambiguous to me, but ? :dunno:
yeah Law you're right I wasn't even thinking about that , that could be it.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n34041 said:
We'll find out when the ball is kicked off.
Let's all hope and pray we don't block ourselves on opening kick off

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
ATXGator;n34095 said:
I agree that it has been nice. I do feel it is important to have a team with character and I would personally trade that 2008 title for having Aaron Hernandez never have been a Gator.
Wut

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if we have ever had an offseason with only a notice to appear in court issued and no actual physical arrests of any players like this season in recent memory. I wonder if they have a listing for that the past 20 years or so. I am sure we probably did prior to 20 years ago because many cops wouldn't arrest people for minor stuff for the most part back then like they do now and pot would just be disposed of many times and borderline DUI's were usually made to park their vehicles and find another ride if the cop hadn't stopped them for that previously.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This has been the quietest injury free off-season in a very very long time.I can't believe it.If the O-line stays healthy this team has great potential. As for now, it's a time to feel good no matter what the season brings. We're unbeaten!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n34209 said:
I wonder if we have ever had an offseason with only a notice to appear in court issued and no actual physical arrests of any players like this season in recent memory. I wonder if they have a listing for that the past 20 years or so. I am sure we probably did prior to 20 years ago because many cops wouldn't arrest people for minor stuff for the most part back then like they do now and pot would just be disposed of many times and borderline DUI's were usually made to park their vehicles and find another ride if the cop hadn't stopped them for that previously.

That's an interesting thought, doubt if any college would want a list like that out ! lol. For myself I can't remember one during the Zook, Urban or Muschamp era's. This year is the best for a lack of arrests that I can remember, so far.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
knocking.gif

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
I'd take a strong armed robbery and a stabbing if it meant we beat uga and challenge for the East. J/K, but not really.
"and Morrisson did a repeat performance of E.J Manuel to the Rapist."

I keep hoping. someone will, more than one team, and multiple times per game. However, I did read their OL is good. Hardly seems just.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Well Tabor did have that little pot thing, guess it's being dismissed if he stays out of trouble. It's also nice we haven't had any academic probations for a while also.But you are right that he's cleaned up the program and fixed it. Now for kick off to see if he's fixed the team.
Wasn't it april or some time prior to summer although the news of it came out in summer? I think they got through the summer without publicized incidents

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.