Knute Rockne

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you. A guy I know who's friends with a guy in science said they're currently looking into reanimating Vince Lombardi's corpse. I wasn't sure whether I should post it here or not, those scientific types are very squirrely, but I felt I owed it to you guys to mention it. We'll see what happens.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you. A guy I know who's friends with a guy in science said they're currently looking into reanimating Vince Lombardi's corpse. I wasn't sure whether I should post it here or not, those scientific types are very squirrely, but I felt I owed it to you guys to mention it. We'll see what happens.

I like it. Name recognition, college and NFL head coaching experience. We can offer way way more than his last gig.

But some of us here might feel this is thinking "inside the box".

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just get Victor Frankenstein to patch together all the great dead coaches.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like James Cagney with all the inspiration of Bobbie Bowden in his last year (minus the nut scratching). The team looks enthralled.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, he hates warm weather. He loves snow and ice.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look I'm not saying it's a done deal, but, you know, if ANYONE could reanimate a corpse, it is Shands.

But we are keeping it on the down low. Just so you know.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

It must be uncomfortable going around in life with a huge hair up your ass.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm pretty sure the 4 Horsemen have already visited this program, and Knute didn't send them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator