KY Game Roll Call

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And Phin is cool... Dont be scared. I'll have time for proper tailgating at Phan's RV for LSU.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n47604 said:
Why so long? What gives?

Well, I was active duty for 20 years for one thing, the last game I attended was because I was stationed close in Jacksonville and on shore duty. After that the stars just didn't align again until now. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n47709 said:
Well, I was active duty for 20 years for one thing, the last game I attended was because I was stationed close in Jacksonville and on shore duty. After that the stars just didn't align again until now. :lol:

Pretty good reason, thanks for your service. :thumbup:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Our Savannah Gator Club got bad seats for our block seating this year - Section A, in the lower SE corner of the endzone. Probably right over the 'Cats as they run out of the tunnel. Would have been fine on a sunny day b/c would be in the shade, at night, no such advantage.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2 said:
And Phin is cool... Dont be scared. I'll have time for proper tailgating at Phan's RV for LSU.
I'm not too obnoxious! ;)

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
Phineus Maximus;n47247 said:
Who's going? Where are you tailgating? Where are your seats? Who wants to meet up?

I don't know if we can quote or reply to comments below our post, so I'm doing it this way. Yeah, I was at the Swamp before the 2011 Alabama game as well. Ridiculously packed as always on gameday. Not sure if you remember, but there was a former Alabama DB (late 90s teams) hanging out and drinking there. Super obnoxious, tons of smack talk, and just generally a drunk d-bag. Long and short, he apparently decided to continue his activities after the game at the players tunnel and was the guy Easley punched. Fortunately no charges or suspension, and DE did what all of us had wanted to do the entire afternoon.:lol:
LOL! He got what he deserved.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
NavetG8r;n47284 said:
Driving down from NC for the game. Will be the first game I've been to in over 20 years. Really excited to experience the Swamp again!

Wow Navet I'm jealous that you get to walk into that place for the 1st time in a long time. I remember when I was in my teens I didn't get to go to the games for years between 9-17, so when I did get back to a game that 1st time feeling hit me again as I walked out in the stands. OH MAN!!! I miss that feeling the chills, goose bump, sights and sounds. If you walk out a few mins before the team runs out of the tunnel and see all that orange and blue with lights on and the sun setting, wow it's like heaven on earth. I only go once a year but I love every min. of that 1 day.
:chomp:
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium will always be a very special place for me. There really is nothing like a Gator game day in the Swamp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.