Kyle Allen left A&M over "Manziel Culture"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I knew this watching how the players conducted themselves on the field. Sumlin had no self respect, having his lips planted firmly on Manziel's butt.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Sumlin took a page out of Meyer's playbook

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure if Allen has transferred anywhere yet, but I believe he is from Scottsdale.
Which is less than an hour from Tempe. He should transfer to ASU and enjoy the co-eds
there . I'm sure he will find the pac 12 defenses easier to go up against as well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I'm not sure if Allen has transferred anywhere yet, but I believe he is from Scottsdale.
Which is less than an hour from Tempe. He should transfer to ASU and enjoy the co-eds
there . I'm sure he will find the pac 12 defenses easier to go up against as well.
I like where your heads at.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My brother worked a camp at TAMU a couple years back. Apparently the coaching staff (especially Sumlin) HATED Manziel, but didn't do sh*t to him because they kept winning. I bet they regret that now.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My brother worked a camp at TAMU a couple years back. Apparently the coaching staff (especially Sumlin) HATED Manziel, but didn't do sh*t to him because they kept winning. I bet they regret that now.
No they don't.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My generic statement : How many times have you heard HC speeches, interviews
where the HC is boldly stating that what he's proudest of is building "men" of good character ?
Manziel is the height of mysotgenous contradiction to that. OMG-oxymoron, Manziel being
the height of anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.