Kyle Trask to have surgery

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Great coaches do more with less and get the best out of the best. I don't mind the acknowledgment but to make it a bigger deal than it really is? That's a problem. When he was quoted as saying his job was to get to ATL I knew there was an issue. He's got a Colorado State attitude at a big time program like UF. I don't like it and neither should you. Outside of the Ole Miss game two years ago...when have you walked away from a game going..."man, that was great coaching...".

It sucks to come to the realization that your coach is a mid-tier talent at best. No one wants to hear it and people saying it are considered negators. But the proof is all there in front of you. Underneath "two time Eastern Division Champs" is a mediocre recruiter and poor game day planner.

Unfortunately, no one can be…told what the Coach Mac is. You have to see it for yourself. [opens pillbox, empties contents into his palms, outstretches his hands] This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill [opens his right hand revealing blue pill], the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill [opens his left hand revealing red pill], you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. [Neo, after a pause, reaches for the red pill] Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
See my post, #107, in response.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
See my post, #107, in response.

Great...the giant circle.

So give me your expectations for this coming year...stat wise and record wise. And be honest. Thanks. Mac OWNS the roster now so you should feel that he is accountable for the results, right?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Great...the giant circle.

So give me your expectations for this coming year...stat wise and record wise. And be honest. Thanks. Mac OWNS the roster now so you should feel that he is accountable for the results, right?
I haven't actually sat down with this coming fall schedule, but now's the time. I'm going to give it some thought, and will post tomorrow. Looking forward to reading yours. You might want to make that a new thread. Also, I've always said that Mac should get three full years. Complete agreement, but not necessarily expecting a nattie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.