Kylie Irving: The Earth is Flat

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Among Irving's other conspiracy theories, he says the lunar landing was fake and that there possibly has been contact with alien life forms.

"The fact that they can make all these movies with alien descriptions, they're not just going on strictly brainpower and this is just creative things that we're going to put out to everybody," he told Jefferson and Frye. "For what? All to put an alien movie out, for what?"

:rotfl:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's right about the aliens.

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"I've seen a lot of things that my educational system has said that was real that turned out to be completely fake. I don't mind going against the grain in terms of my thoughts."

He's got a point.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
IDK, I've been doing some research on the interwebs and Irving may be on to something.
flat-earth-memes-22-3.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is what happens when you only spend one year in college

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Looks like Lebron has weighed in on this now.

"No, we definitely did land on the moon. But the whole mission was top heavy as ****. It was Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. It was top heavy. Yeah, they got to eat that weird astronaut ice cream. But ****, space trips are a grind and they needed a playmaker."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"I've seen a lot of things that my educational system has said that was real that turned out to be completely fake. I don't mind going against the grain in terms of my thoughts."

He's got a point.

He does. Just go look at your school books back then if you are up in age a little and see how many false things were said about the universe, galaxy and even the solar system back then.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
He does. Just go look at your school books back then if you are up in age a little and see how many false things were said about the universe, galaxy and even the solar system back then.

...however, intelligent people learn from history, science and mistakes and move on.
The USS FlatEarth has sailed off into the sunset, along with spontaneous generation and my hairline.

To say that we still need more proof is like this asshat saying what he said about the Holocaust:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad questioned the September 11 terror attacks and compared them to the Holocaust on Saturday.

Speaking at an international conference on terrorism in Tehran, Ahmadinejad said: "If the black box of the 9/11 incident and Holocaust were opened, then some of the truth would be exposed, but the United States does not allow this."

He further added: "There are those who believe that the goal of 9/11 was to revive the Zionist regime, reinforce stability in the region, divert US public opinion from the poor economic state. In terms of reference and benefits, 9/11 is very similar to the Holocaust."

In other words... It makes you look a little like a fruitcake.
And no one, except my late grandmother, likes fruitcakes.

Flat-Earth-Sign.jpg

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah. Like Pluto was a planet. It's still a planet to me damnit!

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
He does realize that it's no longer the 'government' that's sending people and stuff into space, right? Pretty sure Elon Musk isn't sending stuff up to an imaginary space station that isn't orbiting a round planet... or that, you know.. we can actually have live communications with the people ON the space station.

like.. you know.. this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.