Lame Kiffin offers scholly to 11 year old

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin probably connected with the kid. Not surprising since he’s got the mental capacity of an 11 year old.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't he offer an 8 year old a few years ago?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn't he offer an 8 year old a few years ago?

Yes. This was clearly a backup plan. There’s already rumbling about his 2024 class not taking shape.

We won’t even know if this kid’s an Owl until he announces on Double Dare next week.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is Kiffin keeping FAU on the map.... I wouldn't want Kiffin here, but what he is doing, his sideshow, does nothing more than bring more publicity to FAU. A school no one would talk about otherwise. Both Matt Leinart and Kiffin know the offer doesn't mean schit, but people are going to report on it. When he pulled this at USC it was ridiculous because it was USC, but this is FAU. It's cheap and stupid, but people are talking about FAU.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He is trying to get a youth following.

I get concerned with UF. I know a bunch of UF Grads who's kids CANT get into UF -Mine included..How do you keep young interest and fan support?

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He is trying to get a youth following.

I get concerned with UF. I know a bunch of UF Grads who's kids CANT get into UF -Mine included..How do you keep young interest and fan support?

They are all now LSU fans

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is supposed to be Lame Kitten, that is what I call him. And people are correct it is just a publicity stunt and apparently it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.