Lane Kiffin update

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
and thus is the reason for employing said hotties for Johnson verification.

He may just be out socializing and going home alone...or he may be hangin' and bangin'.
Either way, I don't care as long as he ain't our coach.

This bears repeating:

3060103.jpeg
Someone needs to remake this but make Alabama red and put a little tiny dot of green where Boca would be.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Only guy in history to make Al Davis look reasonable and sane by comparison! Seriously, Al Davis fired the guy for being too much of a flake!?! Too much of a crazy a$$ flake for freaking Al Davis??!?? Total dirt bag and joker.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I can't stand Kiffin. The man is total scum.

However, there are worse things than being a multimillionaire in Boca with girls in their 20's lining up for you.

Just saying.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

However, there are worse things than being a multimillionaire in Boca with girls in their 20's lining up for you.

Just saying.
Lining up? I'll bet you he can't get laid, even being head coach. He has to pay for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Just saying.
I agree completely. By now, he knows he is going to fail. Why not screw every 20 year old he can find until then?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I didn't want to start an entire thread on this...so I dug this one up. This is funny:

Book by Alabama radio analyst reveals cause of sideline argument between Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...aban-lane-kiffins-legendary-sideline-argument

A new book from longtime Alabama radio analyst Phil Savage provides plenty of details about the inner workings of the Crimson Tide Football program.

4th & Goal Every Day: Alabama’s Relentless Pursuit of Perfection, written by Savage with sportswriter Ray Glier, includes a preface by Saban and a foreword by Rece Davis of ESPN’s College GameDay. It will be released Aug. 29.

According to AL.com’s Creg Stephenson, Savage provides a variety of insights into his role within program, as well as anecdotes featuring inside information from key points during the last few Alabama seasons.

The biggest reveal may be about the now-famous sideline verbal berating Saban gave Kiffin while the Crimson Tide held a considerable lead over Western Kentucky last season.

“Savage writes that Kiffin said into his headset ‘dumb players make dumb plays,’ which all the Crimson Tide coaches heard. Saban snapped back with ‘no, dumb offensive coordinators call dumb plays,’ ” according to Stephenson.

Also, Savage gives a great tidbit on scouting on which he and Saban collaborated. It focused on Texas A&M giving away their plays before the snap because the offensive tackles positioned themselves differently depending whether the play was a run or pass.

“Saban verified this information through his own film study and incorporated it into Alabama’s game plan, with inside linebacker Reuben Foster checking the tackles’ stances prior to each play,” Stephenson writes. “Foster totaled 12 tackles, Texas A&M averaged three yards per carry and Alabama won 33-14.”

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I didn't want to start an entire thread on this...so I dug this one up. This is funny:

Book by Alabama radio analyst reveals cause of sideline argument between Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...aban-lane-kiffins-legendary-sideline-argument

A new book from longtime Alabama radio analyst Phil Savage provides plenty of details about the inner workings of the Crimson Tide Football program.

4th & Goal Every Day: Alabama’s Relentless Pursuit of Perfection, written by Savage with sportswriter Ray Glier, includes a preface by Saban and a foreword by Rece Davis of ESPN’s College GameDay. It will be released Aug. 29.

According to AL.com’s Creg Stephenson, Savage provides a variety of insights into his role within program, as well as anecdotes featuring inside information from key points during the last few Alabama seasons.

The biggest reveal may be about the now-famous sideline verbal berating Saban gave Kiffin while the Crimson Tide held a considerable lead over Western Kentucky last season.

“Savage writes that Kiffin said into his headset ‘dumb players make dumb plays,’ which all the Crimson Tide coaches heard. Saban snapped back with ‘no, dumb offensive coordinators call dumb plays,’ ” according to Stephenson.

Also, Savage gives a great tidbit on scouting on which he and Saban collaborated. It focused on Texas A&M giving away their plays before the snap because the offensive tackles positioned themselves differently depending whether the play was a run or pass.

“Saban verified this information through his own film study and incorporated it into Alabama’s game plan, with inside linebacker Reuben Foster checking the tackles’ stances prior to each play,” Stephenson writes. “Foster totaled 12 tackles, Texas A&M averaged three yards per carry and Alabama won 33-14.”

Article goes on to say that film study revealed that if Florida lines up with 11 men on the field nothing is likely to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.