Lane Kiffin

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n284790 said:
Nick Saban's daughter is in the middle. Mehhhh...

No way kiffin is hitting that, his wife is actually super hot.

It's a myth that a super hot wife will keep a guy who is inclined to cheat from cheating. The other woman doesn't have to be hotter.
Besides, sleeping with your boss's daughter could provide all kinds of extra thrill and satisfaction. Having said that, a booster's wife is more likely.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious thread, guys, but irrespective of this, I'm seeing the potential for some serious stress cracks in Tuscaloosa. I can't wait for the drama to play out and a huge power vacuum to ensue. Let. It. Happen.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Christmas comes early in 2015.

P.S. the "good" pic of Saban's daughter should win "Best PhotoShopped Picture of 2015" as it looks absolutely NOTHING like her.

:chomp:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n285062 said:
It's a myth that a super hot wife will keep a guy who is inclined to cheat from cheating. The other woman doesn't have to be hotter.
Besides, sleeping with your boss's daughter could provide all kinds of extra thrill and satisfaction. Having said that, a booster's wife is more likely.
Jenny On The Bed Rails is a freak! :naughty:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n285062 said:

This is true. Tiger Woods had a Scandinavian super model and was banging Perkins waitresses.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;n285543 said:
Hot wife is useless if she's a cold fish.
I'd like some of that fish
hBb8A4q.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n285071]Hilarious thread, guys, but irrespective of this, I'm seeing the potential for some serious stress cracks in Tuscaloosa. I can't wait for the drama to play out and a huge power vacuum to ensue. Let. It. Happen.[/QUOTE]

But only after they help us out and beat UGA next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator