The Butters Payback Game!! We're #1!!

Top 5 biggest payouts to visiting teams in 2018:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised we aren't still paying LSU for the hurricane game.

Fooley drove a hard, hard bargain.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
2 mil to Colorado Sate is no doubt part of the Butters buy-out from them. Can't seem to get away from that night-mare.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's too bad we had to make up that game with Idaho due to the lightning-out. There should have been some stipulation in place where if Idaho dropped down to FCS we could get out of that contract.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Perhaps we could drop the budget for the baseball stadium to $48M to pay for it.

Are you referring to our National Championship baseball team? (I hope you get the reference).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's too bad we had to make up that game with Idaho due to the lightning-out. There should have been some stipulation in place where if Idaho dropped down to FCS we could get out of that contract.
Mullinz and Stricklin played multiple FCS schools often. It's an easy way to pump up the wins:loss and isn't as dangerous as playing a team like South Alabama.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Are you referring to our National Championship baseball team? (I hope you get the reference).
I am. I fully realize they voluntarily gave up their god given prime real estate out of the kindness of their heart to the lowly downtrodden football team. That’s why I said perhaps.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Mullinz and Stricklin played multiple FCS schools often. It's an easy way to pump up the wins:loss and isn't as dangerous as playing a team like South Alabama.
You’d think that would be a standard contract provision, but we don’t seem to focus on that.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Yep, greatest AD ever. He might have missed on all his football coaching hires, but he got us all those all sports trophies which is the most important thing of course. Does ESPN carry the all sports award or is that on CBS? I can’t remember.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Yep, greatest AD ever. He might have missed on all his football coaching hires, but he got us all those all sports trophies which is the most important thing of course. Does ESPN carry the all sports award or is that on CBS? I can’t remember.

giphy.gif

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I thought it was Capital One?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.