Laura Rutledge

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Was listening to XM 91 (College Sports Nation) Coast to Coast today while at work. She went on the air saying that the only way Champ keeps his job is if he beats UGA. Which she said that wouldn't happen. What I find hilarious is that she said after Champ get's fired Foley will be going after Lane Kiffin! Foley can't be that dumb can he? Laura is smoking hot and a Gator Alum, but I wanted to slap her for suggesting such a thing.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is worthless without pictures... preferably nudes.... of Laura of course.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If true, this would fall under the 'Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.'

Thanks Negators....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WM leaving, I'm ok with. Kiffen, NOT OK WITH.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
With the mess we have now, and the well known PR nightmare and track record for suck that Kittin has theres no way this would happen. In addition, Foley would have to be a complete moron and 100% out of step with the fan base and reality for this to happen. He knows the fan base is not pleased, and he knows that if he was to get rid of champ to simply fill him with kiffin his house would be set ablaze before he got home from the announcement presser. We might all be mad at him and call him a fool and such but the truth is he's not and he knows good and well that a muschamp fire followed by a Kiffin hire would have people with pitchforks and molotov cocktails swarming his front yard.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp survives at 8-3 regardless but without beating Georgia I don't see that happening.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n72700 said:
With the mess we have now, and the well known PR nightmare and track record for suck that Kittin has theres no way this would happen. In addition, Foley would have to be a complete moron and 100% out of step with the fan base and reality for this to happen. He knows the fan base is not pleased, and he knows that if he was to get rid of champ to simply fill him with kiffin his house would be set ablaze before he got home from the announcement presser. We might all be mad at him and call him a fool and such but the truth is he's not and he knows good and well that a muschamp fire followed by a Kiffin hire would have people with pitchforks and molotov cocktails swarming his front yard.

Yeah I agree. I just don't understand her a Gator Alumni, who works for the SEC Network now. Would go on the air and say such mind boggling thing.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Kyng;n72703 said:
Yeah I agree. I just don't understand her a Gator Alumni, who works for the SEC Network now. Would go on the air and say such mind boggling thing.

Have you seen some of the comments on this board? Nothing should surprise you.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
She has to have something to talk about...

Actually after looking at the pic posted by threatmatrix... she doesn't need to talk at all.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n72655 said:
If true, this would fall under the 'Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.'

Thanks Negators....
This cannot possibly be a serious post. All fans should just bend over and accept a horrible product on the chances that the next guy could be worse? Give me a break.

I detest fan snobbery.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n72801 said:
Have you seen some of the comments on this board? Nothing should surprise you.
:snob:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kyng;n72629 said:
Was listening to XM 91 (College Sports Nation) Coast to Coast today while at work. She went on the air saying that the only way Champ keeps his job is if he beats UGA. Which she said that wouldn't happen. What I find hilarious is that she said after Champ get's fired Foley will be going after Lane Kiffin! Foley can't be that dumb can he? Laura is smoking hot and a Gator Alum, but I wanted to slap her for suggesting such a thing.
after looking at that picture you may not want to do that...she might kick the **** out of you

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n72655 said:

Thanks Negators....

I definitely hope so

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Speaking of smoking hot florida graduates (ehhh). There is a nice article on Abby Wambach on ESPNW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb