Law98gator: Should he be banned?

I've been told that the entire board overwhelmingly despises Law because of his relentless negativit

• Ban him permanently

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ban him temporarily

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't ban him at all

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've been told that the entire board overwhelmingly despises Law because of his relentless negativity. I have been ordered to censor him or this entire board will crash and burn. I was also challenged to start a poll on the matter. Now, I think this is juvenile waste of time, but I am sick of hearing about it from the same group that can't seem to ignore him, and I want to put this issue to rest before the season starts. So, let's get all this off your chests in this thread. Come forward with your opinion. For those who aren't bothered by him, it's important you speak up as well.

I'll keep the voting anonymous to encourage as many votes as possible. Let's see where the voting goes and go from there. Then we're going to put this issue to rest for the remainder of the season.

What should I do with Law98gator?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Don't see how you ban a guy for stating his opinion on a message board..regardless of how annoying it gets (I know it does)

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see why posters can't just ignore him. Personally, I think gatorchatter.com is the one place that shouldn't ban anybody unless they are saying something that is extremely offensive and obvious. That is one of the many reasons that makes gatorchatter.com a great place. Say your opinion without the fear of getting kicked out.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To clarify...I doubt anyone asked for him to be banned. I know I didn't, even though I'm one of the biggest haters to his posts. Just more along the lines of "does he have to ruin every single thread"? My answer is no. But I guess I'm in the minority.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I not sure who still reads his posts, but banning him is not right.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n34702 said:
To clarify...I doubt anyone asked for him to be banned. I know I didn't, even though I'm one of the biggest haters to his posts. Just more along the lines of "does he have to ruin every single thread"? My answer is no. But I guess I'm in the minority.

Nobody has called for his banning, even me. But reading comprehension is taking a back seat here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've already been banned by Jabber, the real power around here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think you should ban him this is silly. Though I don't always agree with him we're all entitled to our opinions. If he could tone it down and try not to antagonize every thread. I don't think his intentions are bad , and I don't why anyone would take half of the stuff he says seriously. Law just tone it down . But seriously guys this anonymous message board and we are adults who gives a ****.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;n34696 said:
Don't see how you ban a guy for stating his opinion on a message board..regardless of how annoying it gets (I know it does)
Message boards are serious business, mister.

And if I weren't here, no one would have noticed that our coach sucks.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Just remember Sid. The dude didn't actually do anything bannable but he ruined every single thread in existence. Up to you, I like law btw

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
GatorJay26;n34696 said:

Lol this guy

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law is suffering, but he doesn't internalize very well or at all.

He stands for free speech and I support that.

No Ban for Law.

I just need to be more tolerant of his constant negative post and yes, he does post in every up-beat post and he does attack anyone who tries to be positive.

Winning will take care of most of his rants!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get it all out, boys and girls. This is no longer going to be a focus of the board when the season starts.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n34710 said:

lol..What? We all know Muschamp was in over his head last year. You know what, hey Ox is it to late to vote again? I changed my mind...BAN HIM! :bananawave: LOL

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Me posting on this thread confirms I pretty much have no life

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I take it all as if he's really joking and not being serious at all. Idk why people get bent out of shape

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Although I know he is being serious, he's going to the extreme because he thinks it's hilarious

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n34718 said:
Get it all out, boys and girls. This is no longer going to be a focus of the board when the season starts.

Can't wait for the 1st uniform color thread..

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
oxrageous;n34718 said:

Can't wait for the 1st uniform color thread..
We already had one

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb