Law98gator: Should he be banned?

I've been told that the entire board overwhelmingly despises Law because of his relentless negativit

• Ban him permanently

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ban him temporarily

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't ban him at all

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just delete his terrible posts which are 90% of his content. I just feel bad for him since his wife probably takes it up the pooper from multiple men and he knows about it. We are really the only friends he has and can talk to albeit negatively.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like law, that level of dedication to negativity takes real effort and it can be pretty funny to anyone who isnt a complete sally. Anyone constantly begging for him to be banned probably hates the 1st amendment anyway. People are entitled to their opinion, even if its wrong or negative. And what the hell else is a message board for than opinions; good, bad, right, wrong or otherwise. What's next banning fat people from an all you can eat buffett because they eat a lot? Sounds like a lot of sad sally whining if you ask me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n37608 said:
NOBODY ASKED FOR HIM TO BE BANNED!

:angry::angry:
Hi Queenie! Let me follow this up with a question:

Let's say I went to Law and told him to stop being disruptive, and he refused. What would I do then?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n37617 said:

Let's say I went to Law and told him to stop being disruptive, and he refused. What would I do then?

Kick him in the balls until he agreed. Duh!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
I like law, that level of dedication to negativity takes real effort and it can be pretty funny to anyone who isnt a complete sally. Anyone constantly begging for him to be banned probably hates the 1st amendment anyway. People are entitled to their opinion, even if its wrong or negative. And what the hell else is a message board for than opinions; good, bad, right, wrong or otherwise. What's next banning fat people from an all you can eat buffett because they eat a lot? Sounds like a lot of sad sally whining if you ask me.
Sad sally?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Swamp Queen;n37608 said:
NOBODY ASKED FOR HIM TO BE BANNED!

:angry::angry:

That's a good question. Apparently shaming doesn't work. Pointing out the flaws in his argument doesn't work (like continuing to b!tch about an offense that racked up not one but TWO national championships).

Maybe something else is bothering him and making him so cranky. Perhaps a free lifetime supply of Tuck's medicated pads might help. Start a sticky thread and I'll be the first to donate.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
GatorBart;n37630 said:
Who is this Law person?
Not sure exactly of Law's lineage GatorBart but he seems to haunt the peaceful slumber of the Gator masses.
Some say he drifted in from out west ...others say he killed a man in New Orleans over a cajun queen.
Most townfolk just say he's the proverbial turd in the orange and blue punchbowl.

Speaking of Bart and being banned:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard for me to believe that almost 20% of the votes were for banning -- and that on an opinion board. Well, actually, I'm not surprised now that I cogitate on it. One "sunshiner" said I was stupid and to top it off, he said he hated my avatar. That really hurt. :lies2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n37962 said:
It's hard for me to believe that almost 20% of the votes were for banning -- and that on an opinion board. Well, actually, I'm not surprised now that I cogitate on it. One "sunshiner" said I was stupid and to top it off, he said he hated my avatar. That really hurt. :lies2:

You have an Evil smile.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy said:
GatorBart;n37630 said:
Who is this Law person?
Not sure exactly of Law's lineage GatorBart but he seems to haunt the peaceful slumber of the Gator masses.
Some say he drifted in from out west ...others say he killed a man in New Orleans over a cajun queen.
Most townfolk just say he's the proverbial turd in the orange and blue punchbowl.

Speaking of Bart and being banned:
:hahaha: your photo

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The arguements makes this place what it is. I have no problem with what law says he just needs to keep it to the relevant threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.