Law98gator: Should he be banned?

I've been told that the entire board overwhelmingly despises Law because of his relentless negativit

• Ban him permanently

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ban him temporarily

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't ban him at all

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n35963 said:
The two most known bannings on gsmb were gatorsidney and canething. Although it wasn't Muschamp-bashing back in those days, they were banned for being a constant, purposeful, disruptive nuisance to the board (sound familiar)? Not just stating an opinion, but really trying to sew seeds of discontent and stifle any feel-good vibes of the masses. Lawgator and Gatorsidney are pretty much identical, except Sidney didn't even occasionally pretent to be supportive and he never relayed stories of how he used to post back in the Swampie days and has been a Gator since blah, blah, blah. And those two had supporters as well, but they also had many who couldn't stand them. I recall a very prominent member of THIS board threatening to never post on GSMB again if something wasn't done about Canething. Personally, I prefer a rival fan being a constant, insufferable nuisnace over a Gator nuisance any day.

Cmon DC , be honest , at least Law doesn't have an unhealthy and disturbing fixation on a certain prepubescent boy in the Washington area. :D And to go on the record I DONT think Law should be banned. He does need to cut down on the repetitious bs and trolling that pisses everyone off. The frustrating thing is that he DOES know a good deal about football when he doesn't remember to be an ass.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n35509 said:
Just to remind Ox that he banned me after the Miami game last year for posting "we will be alright" in every Flaming Thread after the game.

His reason, I was saying the same think over and over........ I guess law's constant drivel is different.

Three days if my memory is right.

:ox:

Nailed it. :rolleyes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
deuce coupe;n35509 said:
Just to remind Ox that he banned me after the Miami game last year for posting "we will be alright" in every Flaming Thread after the game.

His reason, I was saying the same think over and over........ I guess law's constant drivel is different.

Nailed what? I don't even remember doing that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Concrete Helmet;n35685 said:
Was GSMB strict on the Muschamp bashing also ?
The two most known bannings on gsmb were gatorsidney and canething. Although it wasn't Muschamp-bashing back in those days, they were banned for being a constant, purposeful, disruptive nuisance to the board (sound familiar)? Not just stating an opinion, but really trying to sew seeds of discontent and stifle any feel-good vibes of the masses. Lawgator and Gatorsidney are pretty much identical, except Sidney didn't even occasionally pretent to be supportive and he never relayed stories of how he used to post back in the Swampie days and has been a Gator since blah, blah, blah. And those two had supporters as well, but they also had many who couldn't stand them. I recall a very prominent member of THIS board threatening to never post on GSMB again if something wasn't done about Canething. Personally, I prefer a rival fan being a constant, insufferable nuisnace over a Gator nuisance any day.
Odyssey is a Gamecock fan.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
deuce coupe;n35509 said:

The comment in bold. His prediction. Again, I should have used a :rolleyes:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No way on banning. No one is happy about last year, he is just more vocal. He is very football knowledgable, and diversity keeps the board lively.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was banned about 5 years ago for posting a picture of Pam Anderson wearing a fishnet blouse.

Still think that's a great look on a busty woman!

Law is a prick, what's new!

:banana:

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still think that's a great look on a busty woman!{/QUOTE

True dat Turk!!:dance::naughty::dance:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n36245 said:
I was banned about 5 years ago for posting a picture of Pam Anderson wearing a fishnet blouse.

I don't even know who you were on the GSMB. I had never heard of you until this board.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
No ban for him, the ignore function here works even better than the previous board and I highly recommend it for any poster that annoys you. Life is too short to be annoyed by folks on an internet board.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Turk182;n36245 said:

I don't even know who you were on the GSMB. I had never heard of you until this board.
Sure you have. He's the "man" surrounding himself with boys.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n36296 said:
No ban for him, the ignore function here works even better than the previous board and I highly recommend it for any poster that annoys you. Life is too short to be annoyed by folks on an internet board.
See...I find it often doesn't work. It's super easy to add someone to the ignore list, so that's a positive! I'm hoping with the next set of software updates that the ignore feature works 100% of the time.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Concrete Helmet;n35685 said:
Was GSMB strict on the Muschamp bashing also ?
I'm still convinced that York is an alias.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n36322 said:
You won't do it because of who created this thread.

I'm pretty sure somebody else called for it...asinine as the idea was...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n36331 said:

That's right, ox was "ordered" to create this thread.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n36331 said:

For about the 8 millionth time, nobody asked for him to be banned. Not a single person.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n36365 said:
For about the 8 millionth time, nobody asked for him to be banned. Not a single person.
Sorry, but 812 will need you to say it another 4 million times before it sinks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.