Lawrence Phillips kills cellmate

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our favorite poster child of the Tom Osborne era is still busy keeping the Osborne legacy alive.

You'll recall Phillips dragged his girlfriend down several flights of stairs by her hair then proceeded to rake her skull across a row of mailboxes xylophone-style, rendering her unconscious and hospitalized. Osborne went through all sorts of mental gymnastics to make sure he played that Saturday and stayed on the field for the rest of the season. His clear message to Phillips and the rest of the team was that they should not be punished for their actions or suffer any consequences of any kind, which helped create this monster and others.

The logical conclusion to this psychopath's life is that he shanks his cell mate. No one is surprised.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...unning-back-suspected-killing-prison-cellmate

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Dag nabbit, he was this close to putting his life back on track.

I like that he "has been named the suspect in the death of his cellmate". Gee, ya recon? Ain't much gets by them boys at Kern Valley State Prison.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A murderer couldn't even survive with Phillips.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208540 said:
Gotta love this dude. He's always been so angry and dangerous he makes Aaron Hernandez look like Mr. Rogers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ips-accused-of-murdering-his-prison-cellmate/

Discuss.

I think I remember that dude. Didn't he have the talent to make it in the NFL but teams were put off by his history of battery against women and other violent acts. What do you want to bet this perp was showing sociopathic behavior at a very early age.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He has several murders or attempted murders to do before he catches up with Chico Pouncey.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was damn good football player imo

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hell, let Hernandez be his new cellmate. I'm sure they'd get along real well.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n208569 said:
You don't make one comment about the orange and blue game, but you provide a website link to a loser from Nebraska?
This was more interesting. Plus I was too busy buying an old Corvette on Saturday to post.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n208574 said:
This was more interesting. Plus I was too busy buying an old Corvette on Saturday to post.
You could have been buying an old Chevette and it would have been more interesting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
image.jpg

It's an '89, and needs TLC. I'm going to provide it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Had a 2000 yellow Corvette that I traded in 5 years ago. Glad to get another one, and had to have a convertible this time.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208579 said:
image.jpg

It's an '89, and needs TLC. I'm going to provide it.

Well that's nice but I've got better story. Jason Dufner wakes up one morning and looks out the window. I think I'll buy a 2015 red Corvette today. Let me see what I got in my wallet. Yeah, I got enough there. Ring Ring. "Hello, Mr. Jones. I'm coming in your dealershp at 10:00 AM to purchase a 2015 red Corvette with all the bells and whistles. I'd like the hot pretty chick, Candy, to be my sales lady. Oooh weeee am I gonna give that girl a commission. Have everything ready cause I'm on my way".

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;208589 said:
Well that's nice but I've got better story. Jason Dufner wakes up one morning and looks out the window. I think I'll buy a 2015 red Corvette today. Let me see what I got in my wallet. Yeah, I got enough there. Ring Ring. "Hello, Mr. Jones. I'm coming in your dealershp at 10:00 AM to purchase a 2015 red Corvette with all the bells and whistles. I'd like the hot pretty chick, Candy, to be my sales lady. Oooh weeee am I gonna give that girl a commission. Have everything ready cause I'm on my way".

Then his check bounces because his ex wife took all his money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb