Lawrence Phillips kills cellmate

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
I've been up all night and my mind is toast, but it's not like I could possibly screw up the flow here. In no particular order...

* The window slammed in the corner looks odd for a house.

* Aaron Hernandez & Lawrence Phillips as cellmates, would make awesome reality TV. That's a potential goldmine. I despise reality TV, but I would watch that.

* The lap-siding, nice house down the street, and underground utility transformer next door say nice neighborhood.

* I've been house shopping and have looked at wayyyyy too many homes lately.

* I can't help but wonder what Cooter had to remove.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been up all night and my mind is toast, but it's not like I could possibly screw up the flow here. In no particular order...

* The window slammed in the corner looks odd for a house.
That's because it's a double wide trailer. The vertical siding on the bottom covers the wheels.

* Aaron Hernandez & Lawrence Phillips as cellmates, would make awesome reality TV. That's a potential goldmine. I despise reality TV, but I would watch that.
One of them would die within the first 15 minutes, leading to show cancelation and advertising revenue refunds. This is a horrible idea.

* The lap-siding, nice house down the street, and underground utility transformer next door say nice neighborhood.
It's a fairly nice trailer park, as trailer parks go, though they still have to put money in the meters for electricity and sewer. I've been up there to visit Ox's mom several times. She has the inside appointed nicely. Lots of doilies.

* I've been house shopping and have looked at wayyyyy too many mobile homes lately.
A good financial planner will tell you that mobile homes are a terrible investment. You still have to rent the parking space, which isn't cheap, and they don't hold their value. Plus, despite having wheels, they are about as "mobile" as the Lincoln Memorial. It's not like you pull one behind your F-150 when you want to move. Believe me that trailerpark looks a lot nicer in the picture than in real life. Lots of shirtless, flat-brimmed, sketchy looking dudes with "YOLO" tattoos wandering around there during the middle of the day. Don't be lured into buying there, save your money up and buy a unit in a triplex.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208664 said:
That's my parents house in Gainesville, and it isn't a trailer. Now give me one reason why I shouldn't ban you. :ban:

I thought they lived a little further north in the neighborhood. Thank them for removing that big ass tree that made it nearly impossible to look left at that stop sign.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208579 said:
image.jpg

It's an '89, and needs TLC. I'm going to provide it.

That driver's door fit looks problematic.:lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n208561 said:
I think I remember that dude. Didn't he have the talent to make it in the NFL but teams were put off by his history of battery against women and other violent acts. What do you want to bet this perp was showing sociopathic behavior at a very early age.

Picked 6th overall. Dick Vermil picked him up from prison.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;208755 said:
I thought they lived a little further north in the neighborhood. Thank them for removing that big ass tree that made it nearly impossible to look left at that stop sign.
No reason to thank them. The city forced them to do it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n208666 said:
With Ox on this. That looks nothing like a trailer. I don't think people were too focused on the car to notice. I think people didn't notice because it looks nothing like a trailer.

It does actually, the vertical white strip 2.5 feet above the ground and the footers below are typically a dead giveaway for a trailer that has been setup to look not so much like a trailer. It looks very similar to a relative's home, who lives in a trailer...

So to sum up, bite me.

Edit - I said vertical, but meant horizontal.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n208664 said:
That's my parents house in Gainesville, and it isn't a trailer. Now give me one reason why I shouldn't ban you. :ban:

:naughty:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n208784 said:
It does actually, the vertical white strip 2.5 feet above the ground and the footers below are typically a dead giveaway for a trailer that has been setup to look not so much like a trailer. It looks very similar to a relative's home, who lives in a trailer...

So to sum up, bite me.

:lmao:

Dec 10, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n208784 said:

So to sum up, bite me.

Edit - I said vertical, but meant horizontal.

Let the record reflect the trailer trash knows his trailers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n208796 said:
Let the record reflect the trailer trash knows his trailers.

Let the record reflect that the resident board expert at everything talks out of his :moon: most of the time.
I especially enjoyed your expert opinion on Panama City spring break yesterday. Considering you don't live here and don't attend spring break here either, your insight is truly stupi... ehh, I mean staggering.

Dec 10, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n208809 said:
Let the record reflect that the resident board expert at everything talks out of his :moon: most of the time.
I especially enjoyed your expert opinion on Panama City spring break yesterday. Considering you don't live here and don't attend spring break here either, your insight is truly stupi... ehh, I mean staggering.

:wobble:

No Durty. I'm not the resident expert on trailers and trailer trash. That's been proven today. Glad you could fill the gap. I know you have a tough time keeping up in other threads. I'm glad you could find one that you could really thrive in and that lil durty wurty could finally be the expert in something.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n208813 said:
:wobble:

No Durty. I'm not the resident expert on trailers and trailer trash. That's been proven today. Glad you could fill the gap. I know you have a tough time keeping up in other threads. I'm glad you could find one that you could really thrive in and that lil durty wurty could finally be the expert in something.

lol ok

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, Durty! Don't let him get away with that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n208815 said:

:lol: Naw, it doesn't matter to me Dave. I think everyone on the board is familiar with his schtick; no need to perpetuate it further.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n208815 said:
Sez the guy who lives in the same trailer park as Ox's parents. Step up to the plate, Jabber, and tell Dooley a thing or two about trailer parks and PCB spring break. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.