LB David Reese Played with 2 Broken Wrists

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, ouch. Hopefully we get through this season with a whole lot less injuries than we've been seeing in recent years. Hopefully...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
and a good thing too, we were starting walkons at LB like christian garcia by fsu and alabama games.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don't quote me, but I believe we are now the only school in FBS that has had a Freshman LB, with 2 broken wrists, score a defensive 2 point conversion in a conference championship game.

And just for good measure, we added another just like him. Deal with it, CFB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
and a good thing too, we were starting walkons at LB like christian garcia by fsu and alabama games.
Good thing we recruit six DBs per year but had nothing but walkons behind our true freshman with broken wrists.

I think it's a great idea to try to build a defense with nothing but tweener DEs, underweight outside LBs, and DBs.

That's a tough kid. I hope he and Kylan are ready and stay healthy because again we have nothing but freshmen behind them.

Last edited:

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
How does one wipe with two broken wrists? I've tried to get my wife to practice should this ever occur to me but she refuses. So much for "to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does one wipe with two broken wrists? I've tried to get my wife to practice should this ever occur to me but she refuses. So much for "to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

That's just for you, not her. Silly man...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I better not see this guy wearing a wrist brace. It would be time to turn in his man card!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

You get a like for creativity, but you went to the wrong side with our thoughts. You should have been wondering 'how does one wank off with two broken wrists' and then you turn to the wife....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.