Recruiting LB Tevon Coney calls Florida his dream school - commits to Notre Dame

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe when we get a real coach in place some of the decommits and those that never committ to us will reconsider!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's that you say? A virtual Florida lock elects to go elsewhere because of this dumpster fire?

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately for all of us, his "dream school" turned into "Nightmare U"...

"Florida is still a great school that I'll always love and watch every Saturday," said Coney, who grew up rooting for the Gators and called Florida his "dream school" early in the recruiting process. "But I need to go somewhere more stable where I trust the coaching staff more."

Sooo, if a coaching change is made, there could be a possibility of him flipping back. Although I doubt it...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n89150 said:
Unfortunately for all of us, his "dream school" turned into "Nightmare U"...

Sooo, if a coaching change is made, there could be a possibility of him flipping back. Although I doubt it...

The right name could flip a lot of recruits not even considering us to this point.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad Foley didn't fire Muschamp last year. He's Definitely got us headed in the right direction.:pumper:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
quote:
"Florida is still a great school that I'll always love and watch every Saturday," said Coney, who grew up rooting for the Gators and called Florida his "dream school" early in the recruiting process. "But I need to go somewhere more stable where I trust the coaching staff more."
end quote

Can't blame him. Sound reason.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;89523 said:
quote: "Florida is still a great school that I'll always love and watch every Saturday," said Coney, who grew up rooting for the Gators and called Florida his "dream school" early in the recruiting process. "But I need to go somewhere more stable where I trust the coaching staff more." end quote Can't blame him. Sound reason.
Well if that was ever an indictment on this coaching staff…

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care who the coach is. If you really grew up a Florida fan I 'll never understand why you're not a gator.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
t-gator;n90245 said:
I don't care who the coach is. If you really grew up a Florida fan I 'll never understand why you're not a gator.

Think about it. We are watching alot of good talent ride the pine and other good talent going to waste on the field from under development. Players see mismanagement and instability too. I dont blame him or any other for swaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator