LDR to start against Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I talked with a former high school coach
of one of our best player. I can't mention either of their names. The player assured him LDR will be the starter against Michigan. He said Zaire would see action. And Franks is upset with the Zaire situation. This coach has remained in close contact with his former player. I hate to hear this.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
of one of our best player. I can't mention either of their names. The player assured him LDR will be the starter against Michigan. He said Zaire would see action. And Franks is upset with the Zaire situation. This coach has remained in close contact with his former player. I hate to hear this.
All kidding aside, you've been blasting us "dumpers" routinely, so how do you feel about this? Still have confidence in Mac and Nuss?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When mac left him in the Arky game, hurt, lousy playing, you know damn well if he is able to trot out there against Michigan he will take the safe route.

He'll probably play the 1st quarter, maybe 3 series, then we'll see Zaire for a series, after that, the scripted plays will be over and we if are up by a FG, nusschamp will curl up in the fetal position and start trying to run the clock out.

There's still a chance he might hurt himself in practice before the opening day.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just talked with a guy, can't name him, that knows both coaching staffs at bama and UF. He assured me that Mac would be fired this season, and Saban will be coming to UF next season. It's a done deal fellas. :yes:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Um, Zaire is starting. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Zaire at 31 Flavors last night.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I have told everyone I know that until proven different Del Taco is the starter... I have been saying this since the season ended. Mac made a point to tell Kevin Carter the Gator Nation should not discount Del Taco before the Spring game.... Mac said he was 5 - 1 as a starter before being injured.

Mac and NussChump love this kid so much they chased Greir away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.