LDR to start against Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If true I would rather see that than LDR starting but it still leaves me nervous as hell. A first time starter against all that blitzing.
I think this is what we all wanted. It's do or die time. High risk, high reward.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If true I would rather see that than LDR starting but it still leaves me nervous as hell. A first time starter against all that blitzing.

I'm just not all that worried about their blitz packages. I'm confident the staff has been giving him a lot of blitzes in practice to test his ability to read and react. If he's ahead of LDR and Zaire, that tells me he's got a good grasp of the playbook and has improved a lot in his ability to read defenses and make the necessary adjustments. I just don't see Mac starting him if he isn't ready. You know how reluctant Mac is to say one guy is ahead of the other, so if that's what's happened, then Franks must REALLY be doing well.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If Mac starts Franks it means Franks unknowns are better than LDRs knowns AND Mac truly has confidence in the O-line.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Could this be a misdirection and purposely leaked?

2222?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm guessing LDR starts and Franks is inserted in the first half. Playing at this location on a big stage is strange for eneryone on this team. I'm hoping we make very few mistakes. That's my
big concern.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confident the staff has been giving him a lot of blitzes in practice to test his ability to read and react.
What possible reason could you have for being confident that this staff knows how to produce even a semi effective offensive line?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The UT game sticks out to me as not taking control of the playcalling as the HC. we had like 3-4 straight 3 and outs and he just sat there and let Nuss squander our lead...I swear Nuss has dirt on Mac on something major. This is the only reason I can think of why Nuss is still with the program
smh

No... it's not even close to being that complicated. It's actually quite simple. Nusschump is Butter's handpicked protege. He always has been. Nusschump played for Butters and coached with him. After Butters left FSU, he recommended Nusschump to replace him as OC. Did it again at Trailerbammer. The offense you have seen IS the offense. Game managing, just punt, take what the defense gives us kinda deal.

Just not sure why you people think we hired SOS again. He has never once had an attacking offense.

Sometimes you just won't listen to what they say. In 2012, Will Duncecap TOLD YOU that was his offense and Dipshytskel was doing what he wanted. You Gator fans were stupid and didn't know how to win. You didn't listen. Butter's TOLD YOU he thinks LDR was doing great last year and the offense was rolling. That is the offense.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:britney:

The Center that took over mid season and never gave it up. :lol:
Yeah, he STARTED the season 3rd string and only got on the field because the two dudes in front of him (Cam Dillard and Tyler Jordan) got HURT. I don't believe he had even taken a snap before that.

Yeah, I'll trust their (the coaches) evaluations.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he STARTED the season 3rd string and only got on the field because the two dudes in front of him got HURT.

Yeah, I'll trust their evaluations.
misread your post, thought it said "3rd string guy THAT didn't want to play" :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just relaying what Frank Frangie said in the 3pm hour today. He said, according to his sources, Franks is the starter. The reason that has not been announced is the distraction it might cause him. He still has to go to class, eat out...ect. This will be Franks first ever start and against Michigan. He wants his redshirt freshman totally focused on the game. He also said Franks looks fantastic. Take it for what it's worth.
Someone check fevers blood pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.