giantcroc.jpg
Gatorland_has_rare_albino_alligator_name_0_2657555_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

otter_alligator.jpg

american-crocodile.jpg

American Croc
huge-florida-alligator.jpeg
12'.5" Lake Okeechobee
269764,xcitefun-biggest-crocodile.jpg

Indo Pacific Crocodile (saltwater) 21' Philippine record (alive on trailer)
22-foot-croc1.jpg

408117.jpg

Not too sure what the hell this is-the Nose Tackle assaulting the cripple looks kinda like Dubs

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
408117.jpg

Not too sure what the hell this is-the Nose Tackle assaulting the cripple looks kinda like Dubs
If that's Dubs, then the LG in the maroon shirt has to be Sas (hair's a dead giveaway). Might be Gator Chatter tailgate football game? #36 might be @stephenPE and the guy helping Dubs rough-up the C could be @LagoonGator68 . C is probably @Swamp Donkey in his Ironsides get-up. #24 @Jbossgator8 (fixin' to OWN and DESTROY)? QB is Chatter celebrity guest Kevin Hart and the RB...maybe @oxrageous by the looks of his perfect form! Just thinkin' outside the box :)

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If that's Dubs, then the LG in the maroon shirt has to be Sas (hair's a dead giveaway). Might be Gator Chatter tailgate football game? #36 might be @stephenPE and the guy helping Dubs rough-up the C could be @LagoonGator68 . C is probably @Swamp Donkey in his Ironsides get-up. #24 @Jbossgator8 (fixin' to OWN and DESTROY)? QB is Chatter celebrity guest Kevin Hart and the RB...maybe @oxrageous by the looks of his perfect form! Just thinkin' outside the box :)
Great observation there. Donk's in his element, but I figured he was more mobile than that. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed, Sas's first step was to stand straight up at the snap and Boss was gambling on play action and bit on the deep route. That's all holdover from McStankle, I'm sure Mullin will straighten this stuff out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.