LeBron James drop the hammer on Bama

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Lebron isn't stupid. I almost get the feeling he said this to get pub for his show. This story is everywhere. I've skimmed through comment sections on various articles. 80% of them are, "I didn't know Lebron had a show." Now they do. It helps bama too.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He certainly isn't the brightest bulb in the batch.

I'm just throwing it out there. When it comes to business, Lebron is brilliant. That can't be denied. This story, I lean towards him being an egomaniac. We'll find out the truth if he sues.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Brilliant how?

Dude has built an empire worth, according to Forbes, 400 million. Based on all the reporting, that is him. He has tight control of his image and interests. I don't care for the guy. I still respect what he has done financially.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Dude has built an empire worth, according to Forbes, 400 million. Based on all the reporting, that is him. He has tight control of his image and interests. I don't care for the guy. I still respect what he has done financially.

How much of that is basketball money? And commercials from basketball? He came into the league young and has made the NBA money and endorsements for 15 years now.

Having access to massive money and smart advisors doesn’t make him brilliant.

He doesn’t get arrested. He doesn’t, that I know of, have multiple kids from multiple woman. So he lives a clean life and also gives back to his community. Good for him. That’s commendable.

I have a hard time believing he make the comments for free advertising. The attorneys didn’t write up the letter for free. It makes him look stupid and petty and egotistical. I doubt he would do that for free advertising. I wouldn’t.

Jordan is far superior. :stirpot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator