LeBron to Lakers for $154m over four years

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by '78, Jul 1, 2018.

1. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,853
    Ratings:
    +9,039 / -50
    Fear of going outside = agoraphobia.
    Fear of going inside = shaqaphobia.

2. Marine1

Marine1 Semper Fidelis

Oxbucks:
    $1,379
    Ratings:
    +1,989 / -13
    Cousins has said he received no significant offers which is why he took a 1 yr 5 mil from the Warriors. He is coming off a significant injury that few have recovered from fully. It is clearly a win-win for both.

I’m a Heat fan but enjoy watching the Warriors because they play the game the right way.

Their front office is playing with the same rules and restrictions as everyone else. Can’t blame them for getting after it.

Great move by LeBron. Barring injury he may have his greatest season ever next year. He will be far more relaxed, energized by the young dudes, and under much less pressure. If they can land one more quality player they will solidly be a 4th or 5th seed and win a 1st round series. The next season they can bring in a star and compete for a title. Meanwhile LA may well catapult LBJ’s net worth into the billion dollar range.

• SaltyGator

SaltyGator Make the Gators great again!
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,089
      Ratings:
      +153 / -2
      haha, if you want to get technical about it then yes. I'm 37 so I remember the latter years of Jordan with the Bulls but my dad was never into basketball so I saw some on TV, usually just Finals but not too much.

• gatorkev85

gatorkev85 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,291
      Ratings:
      +855 / -254
      We will just have to agree to disagree Jay cause I think he will be just a run of the mill average player his whole career, which might be cut short because of his dad.

• HauntedGator

HauntedGator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $48
      Ratings:
      +207 / -10
      I was hoping the Magic would pull a rabbit out of their hat and surprise everyone by signing Lebron...

• GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
      $2,858
      Ratings:
      +10,878 / -98
      His loud mouthed dad may directly attribute to him fizzling out. You’re right about that.

• NovaGator

NovaGator Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $101
      Ratings:
      +214 / -6