LeeForThree's Gatorchatter Bracketology

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I have finally taken the time to put together my first attempt at a full Bracketology. I created a Jpeg of the Bracket, hopefully it shows up. It is essentially up through the 7PM games tonight. I will try and update it a few times before the actual selection for the NCAA tournament.

Notes:
1) For seeds 1-6 I gave preference to the closest Region site based on where they fell in the ranking of their seed
2) For seeds 7-16 I put them in the region based on where they ranked within their seed. The best 16 seed would face the worst 1 seed and so on.

Bracketology 2017-Feb 28.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it would be close whether we got a 3 seed now or not. If we close the season out and have a decent tournament we probably get a 3 seed for sure. The top 25 poll has been more accurate than RPI when it comes to that usually.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Our body of work gives us a 3 seed

It would be close right now imo. One thing is some teams right around us beat us and have more big wins (top 25 rpi). Not sure what the committee would do for sure.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I have finally taken the time to put together my first attempt at a full Bracketology. I created a Jpeg of the Bracket, hopefully it shows up. It is essentially up through the 7PM games tonight. I will try and update it a few times before the actual selection for the NCAA tournament.

Notes:
1) For seeds 1-6 I gave preference to the closest Region site based on where they fell in the ranking of their seed
2) For seeds 7-16 I put them in the region based on where they ranked within their seed. The best 16 seed would face the worst 1 seed and so on.

View attachment 5166
Great work!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not to be picky but I don't see them putting us and UK in the same region of the bracket. Maybe I'm wrong though...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not to be picky but I don't see them putting us and UK in the same region of the bracket. Maybe I'm wrong though...
No doubt, especially if we are a 3 and they are the 2. I just didn't think it would matter much since it will be changing a few more times.

I mainly made sure no one played an opponent that they already played in the first game or 2 (but I just did that off the top of my head). I will try and be more thorough on my final prediction.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

This is what I was going to say also, but any bracketology at this point is just a SWAG when it comes to actual matchups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator