Lemmons has been in the gym

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Scout says he's 6' 1" ... and he's looking beefy.
good to see... hopefully he'll be hard to bring down.

Is he ok on the academics side of the house?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
'Marianna definitely liking him some pics of beefy high school boys... :scratchchin:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a gym rat myself and appreciate work ethic...that's something rare nowadays. I'll leave all that "fruity booty sh*t" to people like yourself. :lol:
Just busting your chops... I work out too... Probably not to the extent that you do...after all, I'm not on here bragging about my body fat percentage Like some people here I know... :whistle:

JK...
Truth be told it's nothing to brag about even if I wanted to.... but I do okay for an almost 42 year old guy whose married and has 4 kids.

I was just busting your chops for posting these pics but I'm honestly glad to see how hard some of these kids are working to get ready.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I thought I saw in the another thread that he and a few others are never going to qualify academically. :dunno:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought I saw in the another thread that he and a few others are never going to qualify academically. :dunno:
There was some concern that he and 2 other players may not qualify.
However, those tests have passed, and we haven't heard anything negative yet. I'm interested in hearing how these guys did, but the longer we don't hear anything the better, IMO. If they weren't going to qualify, you'd think it would leak out sooner than later.

We are really going to need Slaton, so I'm hopeful these guys make it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There was some concern that he and 2 other players may not qualify.
However, those tests have passed, and we haven't heard anything negative yet. I'm interested in hearing how these guys did, but the longer we don't hear anything the better, IMO. If they weren't going to qualify, you'd think it would leak out sooner than later.

We are really going to need Slaton, so I'm hopeful these guys make it.
praying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb