Lemons announces he's transferring

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Mullen stated in his presser Lemons was staying in class to try to become eligible to transfer and be eligible at his new place.

Figure it out.

So you think quoting a coach is a drop the mike moment? You also probably think free time on his hands means Lemons is studying more too. Right.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Drooley wrote this morning that Lemons threw a fit after the game and was shown the door. If true, Lemons was not exactly considering the most efficient methods of transfer.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Drooley wrote this morning that Lemons threw a fit after the game and was shown the door. If true, Lemons was not exactly considering the most efficient methods of transfer.

I saw that as well. I know Dooley is a buffoon, but I'm sure there's some accuracy to that. Nick Smith tweeted about a "real" reason for the transfer - which I imagine was him getting his ass chewed for acting like a spoiled brat child.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that as well. I know Dooley is a buffoon, but I'm sure there's some accuracy to that. Nick Smith tweeted about a "real" reason for the transfer - which I imagine was him getting his ass chewed for acting like a spoiled brat child.
And him acting like a child continues.....you break up with him and he tries to bang your sister

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
At least we know it won't be Vandy because he is not bright enough to get into that school.

Actually Vandy can admit anyone they want, so if the want Lemons they can admit him. Really any school can admit any player who is eligible. Frankly a private school with small classes might be easier for a bad student to get through than a big state school with big intro classes.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Actually Vandy can admit anyone they want, so if the want Lemons they can admit him. Really any school can admit any player who is eligible. Frankly a private school with small classes might be easier for a bad student to get through than a big state school with big intro classes.

Ok..how about he won't go to Auburn since all the coloring books were destroyed in the fire????

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And him acting like a child continues.....you break up with him and he tries to bang your sister

He can’t transfer to another school in the SEC. Not only will we not allow it I don’t think The SEC allows it.

If I recall correctly, transfers within the conference are only allowed if the originating school has committed NCAA infractions.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He can’t transfer to another school in the SEC. Not only will we not allow it I don’t think The SEC allows it.

If I recall correctly, transfers within the conference are only allowed if the originating school has committed NCAA infractions.

Mullen's exact words were they'd let him go wherever he wants to go.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen's exact words were they'd let him go wherever he wants to go.
Lulz. No one wanted him.

He was going to FAU.

You think more people want him now? :lmao2:

He needs to grow up. I don't want to hear about his bad childhood. He's not a child anymore. Want playing time? Earn it. Earn it on the practice field. Earn it with the blocking dummies. Earn it watching film. Earn it with the playbook. Earn it in in weight room.

Earn it because nobody's going to give you a damn thing in life.

Hopefully he ends up in the military instead of in prison.

If nothing else he's an example to the other kids on the team of what not to do and and proof that the coach will show them the door too.

I'd rather play hard-working walk-ons the rest of the year and win one game than play these leftover pbj yoga butterrtooth pussies and win 4.

Last edited:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016

Yeah this is hilarious. I usually side with players over coaches. But lemons is acting like a damn child. Figure out the rules of transferring before you tweet out something dumb. What an idiot. He won't be playing in the sec. He'll fit in and probably play well at fau or usf.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah this is hilarious. I usually side with players over coaches. But lemons is acting like a damn child. Figure out the rules of transferring before you tweet out something dumb. What an idiot. He won't be playing in the sec. He'll fit in and probably play well at fau or usf.

He is acting like a child but if Mullen okays it he could play on an SEC team in 2020 couldn't he? I doubt the SEC would deny him if his current school has no problem with it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He is acting like a child but if Mullen okays it he could play on an SEC team in 2020 couldn't he? I doubt the SEC would deny him if his current school has no problem with it.

Yes. A player can transfer within the conference.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. A player can transfer within the conference.
With a release from the school. Or permissio from sec if no waiver.

NO ONE WANTED HIM BEFORE. They sure as hell dont want him now.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
UF has to approve the transfer if he wants to stay in conference. He'll end up at fau. I'll bet money on it. Kiffen would love this kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.