Lemons announces he's transferring

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
He may be the most talented back we had. Mullinz mentions his explosiveness constantly, then always mentions that he needs to learn the rest of his job, blocking, running routes.

Lemons was never an explosive back in an actual football game. It is not like what you attribute to Mullen is not typical coach speak to inspire a buried on the depth chart RB.

So you can claim that Lemons was UF's most talented back, but that is religion not science or even analysis. My view from looking at him play against other college backup players late in games suggested to me he is nothing special.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Somebody on TOS said, "He's going where the grass is greener". Greener than Gainesville Green?:D

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: missed this earlier

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bro no body cares! Have fun being a backup there too! </p>&mdash; Zachary (@Carterzach1994) <a href="">September 11, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He has assault charges and grade problems. And now he can’t get through a community college?

So I would highly doubt it.

Yep it appears he couldn't even get his act together to stay in good graces at a community college until camp even started.

Someone like him will probably be in trouble soon if he can't get another community college to take him on for 2019.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
His motto: When life gives you Lemons, make a bucket of lemonade, then take a big dump in the bucket, stir it up, and see how that turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.