Leon Orr Update

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Law98gator;n151530 said:
Leon Orr was never more than depth. His decision allowed more talented players to get playing time.

It was good for the team.

Exactly correct. Doesn't warrant a complete lack of empathy for his situation though.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt the incident affects him too much since he was probably going to be a FA anyway and not drafted. Whether he makes it will depend on his play in camp as long as he doesn't do anything else.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Leon's still chomping.
Jerry#Ville ‏@JBreezyII 5h5 hours ago
Forget about mistakes... We all make them. Leon Orr at the NFLPA practice
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
@La_FielthaGOD

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel for the guy. He shed a lot on Muschamp if you read between the line. He acts like a father figure but will only really be there for you if you're a favorite. Not to mention the reference to communication. The more stuff comes out, the more I think Muschamp is not just a POS coach, but a POS person too.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n153101 said:
I feel for the guy. He shed a lot on Muschamp if you read between the line. He acts like a father figure but will only really be there for you if you're a favorite. Not to mention the reference to communication. The more stuff comes out, the more I think Muschamp is not just a POS coach, but a POS person too.

Alky, are we sure WM is a POS or the actual origin of the pieces.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n151530 said:
Leon Orr was never more than depth. His decision allowed more talented players to get playing time.

It was good for the team.

Yup. I loved the way Brantley and Ivie played toward the end of the season and bowl game. It also allowed Bullard more reps inside where he had better matchups going against guards instead of tackles. His production went up after Orr left. In a roundabout way Orr did what was best for the team. Another case of our old staff misevaluating talent. Bullard being outside when Orr was in also took reps away from Willis and slowed his development since he will end up being a DE when we are in a 4-3.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for all the info, of course I did say perhaps, and everyone generally gets another chance. Seems like a person on defense has fights with his team mates, shows little restraint, and everyone wants him back.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n150598 said:
First off he's used all his eligibility. And secondly, read the damn article and you would gleam a little bit of what fueled the awful reaction and how much he loves UF.

glean?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n150635 said:
Top ten signs you aren't going to have a career in the NFL:
1. Your baby mama does a paternity test.

tumblr_m4ghp0uB7L1qcdars.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb