Let the QB controversy begin: Will Mushchamp start Harris?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not trying to instigate, I honestly believe he's going to start Driskel.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n69248 said:
Not trying to instigate, I honestly believe he's going to start Driskel.

You are unfortunately correct sir. We all saw just the body language of the whole team after Harris came in, everyone picked up, including our PK with the big FG. Duncechamp starts JD and loses the team, book it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have a stout defense(atleast today we did) and a strong running game. Our offensive line is playing alot better actually pretty good. It's not the worst situation a true freshman could step into.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n68919 said:
You still think WM is a good coach?
You still want to keep him? This game has done nothing to change my mind. We all have been saying to start Treon weeks ago. I said weeks ago on this site that I thought we were gonna win a really ugly game. I also said that we should dump the coach. Nothing has changed for me. Stop trying to act like beating Tennessee is like winning the sec.

I don't think anyone has changed their mind about Muschamp. I just think they want to celebrate a victory. Your hatred for Muschamp is keeping you from savoring any good, even a victory. It's ok to celebrate a win and still hate Muschamp. It won't make you a pumper to be happy, if only for the day.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is an ember. Just an ember.

Maybe he'll finally figure out he needs to keep his fingers off the offense and let Roper make the calls, including who is the QB.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n69264 said:
I don't think anyone has changed their mind about Muschamp. I just think they want to celebrate a victory. Your hatred for Muschamp is keeping you from savoring any good, even a victory. It's ok to celebrate a win and still hate Muschamp. It won't make you a pumper to be happy, if only for the day.

avaatara is obviously a very troubled teenager, not mature enough emotionally to enjoy a tempory repreve from our miserable existance.

:alone:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Based on the post game press conference, I'm pretty sure we'll see Jeff start next Saturday. I do however believe his rope will be pretty short.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n69294 said:
Based on the post game press conference, I'm pretty sure we'll see Jeff start next Saturday. I do however believe his rope will be pretty short.

:lalala:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever hold muschamp has on foley, driskel has on muschamp.

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n68708 said:
Treon's gonna start. Muschamp just wants to keep LSU confused about who will start.
Muschamp is confused as to who will start

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator