Let's talk defense versus South Carolina

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n101757 said:
SC is simply putrid this year. Not worried at all. The Wizard will pull try to expose our safeties but it won't be enough. Treon passes for 300 plus and we get 200 on the ground. Good Guys 35 - Wizards 17

That weed is some potent stuff!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like with games that most think will be a shooting match, the opposite usually happens; thus, I predict a low scoring, ugly affair, between two mediocre programs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
KCgator;n101757 said:
SC is simply putrid this year. Not worried at all. The Wizard will pull try to expose our safeties but it won't be enough. Treon passes for 300 plus and we get 200 on the ground. Good Guys 35 - Wizards 17

Just imagine his reaction when he finds out that the QB that beat him was black.

chris-farley-rage.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n102134 said:
Just imagine his reaction when he finds out that the QB that beat him was black.

chris-farley-rage.gif

This is the gif to end all gifs. YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS REGULAR COFFEE!!!!!

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Marcell Harris will be a revelation once he gets back there. He is the second coming of RFN. Dawson is playing back there as the cover guy when he gets subbed in (which is fair). Muschamp likes maye at safety for size but when Harris gets his shot he will end up being miles better than Maye and Gorman ever sniffed at being. Mark my words.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Beating the Cocks is no laughing matter. We should know better than anyone the Ol Ball coach can really make them rise to the occasion. While they have been a little down this year I believe they will rise up to make this a stiff contest. Perhaps if Treon falters we should bring in our Morningwood....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Dawson will be starting next year. He's training at 3 positions, so it'll take him time to get in all to become instinctive.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier will have some new wrinkles based on typical sets...that is his MO. We have to try and be solid in our defensive sets until those wrinkles are discovered. We have given up the first score of the game the past two weeks...would be nice to reverse that trend this week.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n102194 said:
Beating the Cocks is no laughing matter. We should know better than anyone the Ol Ball coach can really make them rise to the occasion. While they have been a little down this year I believe they will rise up to make this a stiff contest. Perhaps if Treon falters we should bring in our Morningwood....

Dude, they have lost 4 of their last 5 and their only win came against Furman. They certainly didn't "rise up" against UToothless. Our boys have got this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n102257 said:
Spurrier will have some new wrinkles based on typical sets...that is his MO.
Respectfully, that's not really his MO. His MO is that the plays and the players themselves adjust to whatever defense is being played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb