Let's talk defense versus South Carolina

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Receivers run to open grass. Qb throws to open grass. When both see the open grass the same way it's fun to watch.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
stevespurrier.jpg

Gators will win this one no matter what tricks Steve has up his sleeves.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if anyone would notice if we swapped coaches before the USC bus leaves?

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I like the fact (this helps a lot) that the game is @ The Swamp for us. That helps and should be good for an added 7+ points at least..and South Carolina gives up the most yards per game on the ground of any team in the SEC, and our ground game has been great the last two weeks..so that really works in our favor, those two things. You know Spurrier will try every trick in the book he needs to pull out in order to win..but gambles can only work so many times..it'll be close but I think our defense will shut them down enough and we win by a score of 31-24 or something along those lines...I expect us to get a handful of turnovers and with Jeff no longer starting (Thank God!) not to turn it over too much.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
KCgator;n102298 said:
Dude, they have lost 4 of their last 5 and their only win came against Furman. They certainly didn't "rise up" against UToothless. Our boys have got this.

KC, while their performance was a little flaccid against UT they still have the ability to pound the ball. I just hope we are not in for a long afternoon....

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n102405 said:
KC, while their performance was a little flaccid against UT they still have the ability to pound the ball. I just hope we are not in for a long afternoon....

Our defensive strength is stopping the run. For some reason I gave renewed faith in our team. Could be the Percocet from my knee surgery.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The last time they were in our house was one of the most complete games in the Muschamp era. Let's do it again. :headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator