Lifetime Supporting Members thank-you thread

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look at this board in terms of layout, content and functionality. Even down to the like/dislike buttons. Now think back to GSMB. Is it even possible to compare the two? Not even close. :lol: Ox has put in an enormous amount of time to make it what it is, a fun as hell board that brings Gators of all ages and ilk together.

Best thing of all is, no one is relying on a disinterested newspaper to keep it going. Keep on keeping on, Ox.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Look at this board in terms of layout, content and functionality. Even down to the like/dislike buttons. Now think back to GSMB. Is it even possible to compare the two? Not even close. :lol: Ox has put in an enormous amount of time to make it what it is, a fun as hell board that brings Gators of all ages and ilk together.

Best thing of all is, no one is relying on a disinterested newspaper to keep it going. Keep on keeping on, Ox.

Suck up.

At least he got your name right.

Ox...the pony is non-negotiable.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the newest member of the Lifetime club:

ChompTown

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the newest member of the Lifetime club:

Durty South Swamp

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We should be thanking you Aaron. This place has been and is a welcome environment to what we would have had otherwise. Whatever money anyone has sent your way to help with expenses can not equal what you have done and I for one thank you.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We should be thanking you Aaron. This place has been and is a welcome environment to what we would have had otherwise. Whatever money anyone has sent your way to help with expenses can not equal what you have done and I for one thank you.
Brown noser!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
alg-jerry-lewis-jpg.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ditto. I hope nobody takes for granted what this board provides in term of knowledge, info, opinion expression without suppression and generally whatever one really needs to know about Gator sports. Coming from several other boards both national and UF related I can tell you it is unmatched and nothing else is even close. Beyond just the time effort and expense it takes Ox to make this happen not many people would be willing to put in the effort to make it possible......Thanks Ox. Also to all the guys who post links to recruiting, practice, news or whatever, thank you too....Gator J, BMF, Marianna and anyone else, you guys really make this a one stop shopping site for any Gator fan on a daily basis.....

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ditto. I hope nobody takes for granted what this board provides in term of knowledge, info, opinion expression without suppression and generally whatever one really needs to know about Gator sports. Coming from several other boards both national and UF related I can tell you it is unmatched and nothing else is even close. Beyond just the time effort and expense it takes Ox to make this happen not many people would be willing to put in the effort to make it possible......Thanks Ox. Also to all the guys who post links to recruiting, practice, news or whatever, thank you too....Gator J, BMF, Marianna and anyone else, you guys really make this a one stop shopping site for any Gator fan on a daily basis.....

Well said Crete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.