Lifetime Supporting Memberships are $75 in December and gone forever in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FIFY............damnd glad I had a sponsor years ago..........probably why i got that obammY care cause I got used to charity.............;)

? this is a charitable oxanization?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m starting to wonder if Ox has sold this place effective 1-1-18. :scratchchin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Clock is ticking, ladies and germs. Keep in mind our Gators are going to have a REAL football team again, so if this is a place that you see yourself frequenting a lot in the coming years, a lifetime membership is a no-brainer. One and done, never have to worry about it again. They are a bad long-term business model for me, which is why I am ending the program and it will not be back.

For those who pass, supporting memberships will still be available but will be $20, renewed annually.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Eastern, but I would accept payments through Pacific. :dance:

Utah Gator

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2017
Eastern, but I would accept payments through Pacific. :dance:
ox I just registered as a new member, Utah Gator. I would like to send you the $75 for the lifetime membership but I can't
figure out how to do that. HELP! Sorry about the all caps but we are running lout of time.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ox I just registered as a new member, Utah Gator. I would like to send you the $75 for the lifetime membership but I can't
figure out how to do that. HELP! Sorry about the all caps but we are running lout of time.
Welcome to the board. Here's the link and get an avatar before Ox assigns one you don't want.

http://gatorchatter.com/donate/

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks NV but I will I could not figure it out. I'm 70 years old and technology illiterate. I'll just have to wait daughter comes over.
Click on that link and it takes you to the Donate page of the forum. You will see a drop down that's default is 5 USD. Change it to custom and then type in 75. Click the yellow Donate button. That will change to a PayPal button that you can click on to pay via credit card.

Pics below.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Thanks NV.

Utah, don't worry about the time frame. I'll honor it, even if it's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator