Liquid Ass

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so I ordered it and it came in yesterday. Holy lord it smells FOUL!!! I mean it's horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that sort of the point :stickpoke:

We'll expect videos of the pranks btw :lol:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ok so I ordered it and it came in yesterday. Holy lord it smells FOUL!!! I mean it's horrible.

Please tell me you didn't tell anyone in your immediate family or circle of friends.
And yes ...like Urg said, videos please.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was gonna prank some ppl at work today but I'm at home with a bad reaction to some antibiotics. Feels like poison ivy from head to toe. Now I'm on meds to counteract the original ones. Post a prank synopsis when I'm back on my feet.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:sadnanner:

Me and cornbread are brohounds yo! :fistbump:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was gonna prank some ppl at work today but I'm at home with a bad reaction to some antibiotics. Feels like poison ivy from head to toe. Now I'm on meds to counteract the original ones.
You sure it wasn't a bad reaction from the Liquid Ass? :lol:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lord, these reviews are hilarious. Good find...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so im fully recovered from my bout with what seemed like poison ivy, that was awful by the way...

On to the prank synopsis...

First off, when I got the stuff in the mail I was hesitant based off the reviews so I went outside, sprayed a little on a piece of cardboard and took a whiff... holy hell! Stunk so bad I almost threw up.

This morning I brought it into work and me and a buddy sprayed some on some papers in another co-workers trash can that sits right next to his desk. Maaan... not 5 minutes later I could smell it wafting over to my cube about 4 cubicles away. Right about the same time I hear him say "what the F*** is that?!?!?!" and me and my buddy bout fall out laughing but try our best to keep it quiet. We hear him rummaging around the desk, coughing and cursing for the next few minutes while a few other people are smelling it and complaining while he swears its not him. After another minute or 2 I go by his cube and rib him a little bit, then, feeling bad for him b/c by this point it was so bad I had had enough of it, mention that he should check his garbage b/c maybe something is in it that has gone bad. He leans over, takes one whiff and damn near vomits into the trashcan. Its at this point that my buddy and I completely lose it and end up fessing up to the gag. He's pissed for about 30 seconds and then starts laughing as we are all holding our noses trying to tie the trash bag closed and get it the heck out of the office.

In summary... that stuff is the worst smelling stank ive ever encountered. Smells like awful diarrhea asscrack. Buyer beware.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so im fully recovered from my bout with what seemed like poison ivy, that was awful by the way...

On to the prank synopsis...

First off, when I got the stuff in the mail I was hesitant based off the reviews so I went outside, sprayed a little on a piece of cardboard and took a whiff... holy hell! Stunk so bad I almost threw up.

This morning I brought it into work and me and a buddy sprayed some on some papers in another co-workers trash can that sits right next to his desk. Maaan... not 5 minutes later I could smell it wafting over to my cube about 4 cubicles away. Right about the same time I hear him say "what the F*** is that?!?!?!" and me and my buddy bout fall out laughing but try our best to keep it quiet. We hear him rummaging around the desk, coughing and cursing for the next few minutes while a few other people are smelling it and complaining while he swears its not him. After another minute or 2 I go by his cube and rib him a little bit, then, feeling bad for him b/c by this point it was so bad I had had enough of it, mention that he should check his garbage b/c maybe something is in it that has gone bad. He leans over, takes one whiff and damn near vomits into the trashcan. Its at this point that my buddy and I completely lose it and end up fessing up to the gag. He's pissed for about 30 seconds and then starts laughing as we are all holding our noses trying to tie the trash bag closed and get it the heck out of the office.

In summary... that stuff is the worst smelling stank ive ever encountered. Smells like awful diarrhea asscrack. Buyer beware.
I'm proud to say I'm directly responsible for this. :lol:

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
mine shipped Saturday, should be here tomorrow. cant wait to give it a try. I work this weekend, and plan on dropping a squirt or two in some trash bags in the offices of those whom I despise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator