Sep 15, 2014
e70.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This reminds me that I need to allow guests to see the chat box on game days.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Starting this week, I will be signing on to YouTube live immediately following the Gators game, giving my brief thoughts, and then taking questions in the chat room for a few minutes. Just like the raffle, the live video feed will be placed in or just above the chat box.

I'm looking forward to utterly embarrassing myself even more than usual.

Discuss.

Questions? You could have Durty's Toe as a guest and label it : Stump Durty's Toe.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Seeing how a lot of people aren’t on around that time, it might be a good idea to take questions in this thread, and respond to them after the game while also mixing in any new questions in the box. Just an idea :cool:

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you pop the blisters before you start or do you let them pop on their own for a continuous lube? Asking for a friend...

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
How much 'Cat will the Gatorschuck chuck when the Gatorschuck commence chucking 'Cat?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
How does anyone in their right mind have this much self-disciplined to be sober enough for this on game day?

I have a feeling this is going to be the preview

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What is the GatorChatter Youtube channel name?
The name of the channel is The Oxrageous Podcast. I believe if you subscribe it will notify you of new videos, etc.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Starting this week, I will be signing on to YouTube live immediately following the Gators game, giving my brief thoughts, and then taking questions in the chat room for a few minutes. Just like the raffle, the live video feed will be placed in or just above the chat box.

I have a better idea. Why don't you let everyone submit their questions ahead of time, then you can print them out on tiny little pieces of paper and draw them one at a time until you have finished with all of them? Must see TV. I'll of course be watching the replay.

This reminds me that I need to allow guests to see the chat box on game days.

You want them to come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator