Looking for the GSMB? It moved to www.gatorchatter.com

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just not used to this having a groupie thing. I think he needs Lebron back in his life.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n4444 said:
I'm just not used to this having a groupie thing. I think he needs Lebron back in his life.
You need to learn to soak in your celebrity status. It doesn't happen to just everyone.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well it looks I'm in market for a bff. Wobble ,, navet??? Any takers?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator, you're making me very uncomfortable. :jerkit:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
t-gator, you're making me very uncomfortable. :jerkit:
Does this mean your my new best friend?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n4468 said:
Well it looks I'm in market for a bff. Wobble ,, navet??? Any takers?
Are you interested in long distance relationships? :lol:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4499 said:
Are you interested in long distance relationships? :lol:

That might be the best option to stay germ free. :shake:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n4505 said:

finaly! I'm able to raise the small army needed to take down sasquash ,wobble and swamp queen!!:naughty:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n4511 said:
finaly! I'm able to raise the small army needed to take down sasquash ,wobble and swamp queen!!:naughty:
You need two armies to take down the captain by himself. Wobble and Queenie are just sidekicks.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n4505 said:
No worries, I could use a BFF, but I'm straight as an arrow so anything beyond that is out of the question anyway. I feel like I'm all alone up here in NC. It's all about the ACC up here.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4529 said:
No worries, I could use a BFF, but I'm straight as an arrow so anything beyond that is out of the question anyway. I feel like I'm all alone up here in NC. It's all about the ACC up here.

You poor sum bitch.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n4535 said:
You poor sum bitch.
Don't I know it. It was fun rubbing it in during basketball season though.:hehehe:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
deuce coupe;n4505 said:
I'm straight myself this is weird how much we have so much in common

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Jenny On The Railroad;n4350 said:
Thanks y,all! I don't know my way around using message boards much. Be patient while I learn. Also, you might as well get used to misspelled words as I sometimes have a combination of dyslexic typing and unclear eyesight. Also while I am slim on actual game knowledge, I am abundant in emotion and opinion about college football, But of course, I am fair game there. And finally, if anyone is curious about my user name, I do not work on railroads, nor am I fascinated by them. That is the name of an old time fiddle tune (cross tune) that I like if it is played in rustic style and with drive.. Since google is full of lifeless renditions, I will link a decent one. The tune does not traditionally have words. This was from a punk old time album, but the fiddle style, though a bit bluegrass fast, is traditional southern rustic. No, I don't play anymore, It's not my favorite music, traditional cajun is. I think that about covers the user name plus some. . Glad to be here.
The only advise i can give you is to get an avatar. Don't argue with ox. Don't hit on swamp queen. And if you argue with sasquash,have a come back prepared for wobble. Never pass up a chance to read a jabberdave post and I think ull enjoy your time here. Once you start posting on here you'll be addicted this is a funny bunch of guys
I will. I'll try not to. I won't. Thanks for the heads up. OK. I have been enjoying it for some time. Already am, That is why I am here instead of other boards- peas in a pod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.