Looks like Cook sh*t the bed at the combine

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What do some of you people think, that I'm a spy
Its ok. If I had some clownlove festering within me, Id be ashamed and hide it also.

Youve already admitted you were related to Cook. Id suggest just letting it die, Firewater81.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could give a crap about where or if some Gator trolling (remember his signing day asshat act?), girl punching Nole ends up in the NFL. Can't imagine why any Gator would give a crap.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Its ok. If I had some clownlove festering within me, Id be ashamed and hide it also.

Youve already admitted you were related to Cook. Id suggest just letting it die, Firewater81.

Odd that I find the name of a former Nole hidden in your screen name. P.K. SAM. TRAITOR!!! STONE HIM!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I could give a crap about where or if some Gator trolling (remember his signing day asshat act?), girl punching Nole ends up in the NFL. Can't imagine why any Gator would give a crap.
Shcit, this dude wants him on the nfl team he roots for.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, like rain on your wedding day and a free ride when you've already paid.

Actually, those things would be classified as "unfortunate" or "bad timing". Not ironic. Someone should have explained that to Alanis before she went and made a fool out of herself. Granted, a wealthy fool.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Actually, those things would be classified as "unfortunate" or "bad timing". Not ironic. Someone should have explained that to Alanis before she went and made a fool out of herself. Granted, a wealthy fool.

What about a death row pardons 2 minutes 2 late?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You leave Alanis out of this!!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So are all the mock drafts wrong about Cook then and he won't get taken in first rd? I do think Kamara will do good as well in the league, was really impressed with him last year. Yeah everybody that's another rival player that I was impressed with and thought was a good college player and think it will translate to the NFL. Let them meltdown begin.
I fully agree about kamara, kid is electric and can do everything well from the position, will be a very good pro IMO. Never understood how that moron hurd was ahead of him other than butch is a moron himself. Unfortunately, this sort of blows your 'i hate everything not gator' theory out of the water. :)

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After the return on Elliot and Gurley, there will be two running backs taken in the first round. Of the last 5 drafts running backs taken in the first.

2016 - 1
2015 - 2
2014 - 0
2013 - 0
2012 - 3

The two zero first rounds were bad premium running back drafts. Two backs will go past the first round, both Cook and Fournette are more talented than any of the backs in the '13 or '14 draft. and even more talented than any of the three in the '12 draft.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I fully agree about kamara, kid is electric and can do everything well from the position, will be a very good pro IMO. Never understood how that moron hurd was ahead of him other than butch is a moron himself. Unfortunately, this sort of blows your 'i hate everything not gator' theory out of the water. :)

There's the muppet, I've missed you. Theory?
Well I guess your right, my father ain't a Gator and I don't hate him.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
After the return on Elliot and Gurley, there will be two running backs taken in the first round. Of the last 5 drafts running backs taken in the first.

2016 - 1
2015 - 2
2014 - 0
2013 - 0
2012 - 3

The two zero first rounds were bad premium running back drafts. Two backs will go past the first round, both Cook and Fournette are more talented than any of the backs in the '13 or '14 draft. and even more talented than any of the three in the '12 draft.

2012 was that when Richardson was taken 3rd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.