Loop Song Artist

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a guy play live this weekend. He was pretty good. I've never heard of a loop artist before, but it is basically software driven. You make a sound, play a guitar note, whatever... record it... and then you manage the sounds live with your computer. You are your own band.

This chick is simply unbelievable, she has lots of cool videos:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a guy play live this weekend. He was pretty good. I've never heard of a loop artist before, but it is basically software driven. You make a sound, play a guitar note, whatever... record it... and then you manage the sounds live with your computer. You are your own band.

This chick is simply unbelievable, she has lots of cool videos:

You see looping a lot with DJs like with dubsteb and other club music, not as much with with the original version of that song.
She did pretty well with it, actually sounds a bit darker than the original, I kinda liked it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of instrumental musicians give the new EDM rave a lot of crap claiming it takes no talent and anyone can do it, but I like some of it. Not all, but some. I find some of the trance sub genres quite enjoyable. Still love good old rock-n-roll though.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keller Williams comes to mind when I think of loop artists. Dude is like a one man jam band. Listened to him a lot in my hippie/pot smoking/college years.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keller William's is awesome!
Freaker!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The broker for a recent real estate transaction in Winter Park was Keller Williams.
Just sayin

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, yeah, she's pretty good. I went to a small Josh Wilson concert, and he did this loop thing live for his own song. It was more impressive to me than this one...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to do a lot of this in Garage Band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.