Lots of injuries

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
There seems to be a ton of injuries since we got rid of Mcelstain. Is that a show of the teams character or are these legit? I hope when the new coach comes in we see a stronger will in our boys.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Or much better strength and conditioning. We are way under staffed here, that is part of the issue.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
If the Chip Kelly rumors turn out to be true I'd expect a bolstering of support staff. Even if he only lasts 5 or so years that would put us back in the game relatively speaking...

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No matter who it is a more effective support staff will be happening I seem to remember Mac has some.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If the Chip Kelly rumors turn out to be true I'd expect a bolstering of support staff. Even if he only lasts 5 or so years that would put us back in the game relatively speaking...

... oh great! Kelly's gonna hire his relatives.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It always starts happening when things go south. Remember 2013? It's a combination of things IMO. Less than full effort, lack of depth and a sprinkle of "ouch, I think I pulled a muscle".

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
These are the reasons...
Kent_Mike.jpg
and

giphy.gif

Credit to jdh5484

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There seems to be a ton of injuries since we got rid of Mcelstain. Is that a show of the teams character or are these legit? I hope when the new coach comes in we see a stronger will in our boys.
There is no injury problem. There is a depth problem. SOS won his first NC in a season that three starting OL and all top three RBs missed significant time. Urban just won an NC with his first two QBs out for the season.

S&C is a big deal too, none of the guys have gained sized, even the projects that were brought into to grow into inside LBs or DTs.

#3starU baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator