Louisville basketball players suing NCAA for their title

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by MidwestChomp, Jul 11, 2018 at 6:42 PM.

1. MidwestChomp

MidwestChomp Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,026
    Ratings:
    +7,620 / -25
    Several former Louisville basketball players are suing the NCAA to get their final 4 and national title back after it was stripped for well strippers. They have partnered with Morgan and Morgan (for the money...I mean people).

This will be an interesting case. I have never liked vacated titles and if the players win this could open the flood gates for others to sue. For example maybe Reggie Bush will sue to get his Heisman back.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ville-players-sue-ncaa-vacated-national-title

2. Double Gator Dad

Double Gator Dad Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $385
    Ratings:
    +1,379 / -11
    They have filed their suit against the wrong party.
    They should sue Louisville and ****ino, I mean Pitino

• Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey THREE STAR U
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $10,827
      Ratings:
      +34,837 / -1,049
      Represented by John Morgan. I'm sure it will go just as well as when he was appealing the Grier suspension.

• ChiefGator

ChiefGator A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!

Oxbucks:
        $831
        Ratings:
        +2,066 / -160
        I think that is the wrong court to sue in, seems like it would have to be federal court as the NCAA and the titles are associated with several states. Probably more Morgan and Morgan stuff for publicity, oh I forgot for themselves.

• OllieGator

OllieGator Member....huh, huh, huh
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $72
        Ratings:
        +563 / -7