LSU AD Joe Alleva recovering at home

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I know Foley has taken a lot of heat for the way he mishandled this, but one of the things that he did right with this is negotiate the game time. Part of the deal was that the game had to be played in the day (had to begin no later than 3:30 pm, if I recall). Tiger Stadium in the day just isn't as difficult as Tiger Stadium at night, so it really worked to our advantage to have such an early start time. So in that little detail Foley outsmarted Alleva. And then the team delivered.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I know Foley has taken a lot of heat for the way he mishandled this, but one of the things that he did right with this is negotiate the game time. Part of the deal was that the game had to be played in the day (had to begin no later than 3:30 pm, if I recall). Tiger Stadium in the day just isn't as difficult as Tiger Stadium at night, so it really worked to our advantage to have such an early start time. So in that little detail Foley outsmarted Alleva. And then the team delivered.

Correct - the game had to be played during the day (not a night game)
Incorrect - it was TV that dictated the time, not the AD.

Still, that very much helped.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Reports are that Alleva is still walking like Candi after a weekend with half dozen new re'cruits.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors are starting to surface that in fact the nike that was removed from Alleva's azz was implanted there by Coach Orgeron. The two had a late Saturday night altercation in which the discussion became heated over Coach O possibly being retained after the loss to Florida. Witnesses stated that Orgeron was seen and heard yelling obscenities at Alleva questioning his plan to have the UF game played in Baton Rouge and refusing to play in Gainesville. One witness heard Orgeron stating, " you coon azz bastard, you said we'd beat dem if we played here. It's my job MOFO." Witnessed stated at this point the shoe was inserted up Alleva's azz. Alleva was not available for comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator