LSU at Miss State

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Miss State is a 7 (or 7.5) point underdog (depending on which betting site you use) at home vs. LSU.

I'm curious to see how our future head coach's offense looks vs. LSU's D. (this is posted to get a rise out of a few people!! :D )

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Take Miss St. on the Money Line.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I'm curious to see how our future head coach's offense looks vs. LSU's D. (this is posted to get a rise out of a few people!! :D )

2160040.jpg

This would be as bad as Foley and Muschamp.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That QB is decent.May be a close game. No Mullen here however.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Guaranteed he's #1 on his speed dial. Mullen would be on the next plane before Strickland hung up the damn phone!!

JHC, how can we be in the freaking SEC, where winning the SEC East should be with reach every single year and all you have to do is a get a decent HC? How is it possible we can't get a real HC? Don;t answer, it is a rhetorical question, hence my screen name says it all. Now we have his little sidecar, his little buddy. his protege, his Barney. It has become surreal! And any mention of Cousin Eddie makes me want to just give up totally and completely!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
JHC, how can we be in the freaking SEC, where winning the SEC East should be with reach every single year and all you have to do is a get a decent HC? How is it possible we can't get a real HC? Don;t answer, it is a rhetorical question, hence my screen name says it all. Now we have his little sidecar, his little buddy. his protege, his Barney. It has become surreal! And any mention of Cousin Eddie makes me want to just give up totally and completely!

This should be a fun thread!!! :D

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullet made too many enemies when he was here. Foley being a big one.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Mullen isn't coming here. How are you going to hire a guy who speaks extremely poor about you every chance he gets?

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Still wouldn't mind gundy. Weird dude but his teams are usually very good

I love Gundy. Honest to god, my first phone call would be to Bob Stoops, just to see if theres any interest. He'd probably hang up, but id still make that call. Or have Spurrier be the middle man. Who knows....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We all know we are never going to hire a proven college HC, b/c history says so. So lets look outside the box and have some fun. Sure I suggested Gary Kubiak in 2002 as a candidate, so how about a guy like Sean Peyton? Let's say the slide continues in New Orleans and they part ways. Sure he would get plenty of NFL calls, but maybe he might decide to try something different? What about Jeff Fisher? Still young enough similar to Stoops in age. Why not call a guy who has plenty of money, but still a yearning to coach and is somewhat proven? If Chucky's name can come up every other day, then I will start the Sean Peyton rumors, LOL

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I've never understood wanting to hire a life long NFL coach. Recruiting And developing is like 80% of the battle in college. You need elite players and you need to develop them, and the only way to get them is to never sleep during recruiting season. I have yet to see an example of a NFL coach cutting his teeth on the trail.

With that said there are no elite guys out there to hire at the moment. PJ Fleck reminds me of Meyer in the way he builds and develops a program, instilling his entire vision.

But Justin Fuente would top my list. Offer him 4. Offer him 5. Offer him what it takes to get here.

Gary Patterson, Mike Gundy, and Kyle Whittingham would all be good hires too

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mullen isn't coming here. How are you going to hire a guy who speaks extremely poor about you every chance he gets?

Dude, turn on your sarcasm meter. It was a f*cking joke to give us something to talk about.....hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator