LSU dangerously thin at QB: Joe Burrow a starter?

leogator

May 5, 2018
BTW, LSU blocked QB Justin Mc Millan to transfer to any SEC school or any team on LSU's 2018-2019 schedule.

Wait I thought transfer quarterbacks can transfer anywhere. Am I right? EDIT: I am partially right, the restrictions on transfers end on Oct 15 of this year. From what I understand Justin McMillan is strongly considering Tulane.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, LSU blocked QB Justin Mc Millan to transfer to any SEC school or any team on LSU's 2018-2019 schedule.

Wait I thought transfer quarterbacks can transfer anywhere. Am I right? EDIT: I am partially right, the restrictions on transfers end on Oct 15 of this year.

Youre still not right.

The restriction will be removed only for GRADUATE TRANSFERS, if this link is correct and if you can decipher what this monkey is trying to say.

He is not a wordsmith and he forgets to write "graduate" transfer sometimes. I see why people were perhaps confused. I am unable to find the actual rule so far.

SEC approves immediate eligibility for graduate transfers within conference

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
He can still be a Grad Transfer and a JR.

That said, LSU ain't the team they have been in the past.
Yes, he is a grad transfer and a junior.

Offensively they probably are not up to par but they have a good offensive line (not a great one), and some very promising freshmen WR. Their RB are nothing to write home about. Their defense is going to be pretty damn good again and Dave Aranda is an excellent DC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmmm.... thought he was a junior.
Junior means he is starting his junior season so he has only been in school 2 years.

Yes, I'm surprised he has graduated. That is a lot of coloring for two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.