LSU Women stomp Iowa to win NC

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
You must have missed the comments............... they said she was the best player in all college basketball..... men and women..... I take exception to that.....

I think they are trying their darndest to prop up women’s basketball to the same level as the men but it’s not even close….the WNBA has never turned a profit…they only survive because of the NBA

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet she wouldn't score more than one or two points against lowest kid on Princetons depth chart. And I'll go a step further and say neither LSU nor Iowa could beat John Marshall high in Richmond Va.

Especially if the game was played with the men’s basketball.
This is one of the many reasons why the women’s game is so inferior to the men’s game. Ever wonder why BSPN and other media never mention this fact?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
One of the CBS guys said last night right before the mens game that Clark was the best player of all the collegiate players..men and women. I was like, Dude, you've embarrassed yourself.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hey, Iowa has the best collegiate basketball player in the country so they should be fine....right?
In the interest of full disclosure, I really know nothing about John Marshall HS in Richmond (and only marginally more about the John Marshall HS in Falls Church).

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
In the interest of full disclosure, I really know nothing about John Marshall HS in Richmond (and only marginally more about the John Marshall HS in Falls Church).
Undefeated state champs. Ranked no.1 in the country and beat Radford HS by damn near 60 is the champ game.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
In the infamous words of Al Bundy, "Woman's basketball is NOT a sport!"

Where is @oxrageous to lock this thread, asap!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.