Luke Ancrum absolutely destroys Luke Del Rio UPDATED

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, he was a walkon. He shouldn't have been on the field.

Boy Ole Butterteeth sure did love those Trash untalented Qbs that no one else in Div 1, 2, or 3 wanted.

BTW, if his name were Delgado instead of Del Rio, any doubt the kid never plays Div1 football?

Mac needed to set up his Plan B for future employment. Play Del Rio and score a job with old man Jack. Mac must have shiat himself when the Raiders showed his future boss the door last year. Guess that explains why he took a position coach job...Plan B went up in flames courtesy of Mark Davis. Whoops! :)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac needed to set up his Plan B for future employment. Play Del Rio and score a job with old man Jack. Mac must have shiat himself when the Raiders showed his future boss the door last year. Guess that explains why he took a position coach job...Plan B went up in flames courtesy of Mark Davis. Whoops! :)
He took a pos coach job bc no one on the planet wanted him calling plays.

Especially Trailerbammer.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I love Luke Del Rio’s podcast.

5c2548f05e03b6c21286ce811d28f06b101435397b2e4d8f088d5bfb6e83ee1e.jpg

How do you know he even has one?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Why would Del Rio have a pod cast? He should be working full time selling more burgers and fries...not sure how he finds the time.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well it is the perfect place for Del Taco. Must be attracted the name. Twitter = "TWIT"

Please don't defame the name of "Del Taco" which in comparison to"Trailer by the River" is actually a quality product. Many days I nursed hangovers on some of their greasy burritos, while many other days hangovers were caused by me drinking to forget the complete fail that LDR was as a player here. He just needs to go back and talk crap about one of the other 20 schools he went to instead of trashing us anymore.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Why would Del Rio have a pod cast? He should be working full time selling more burgers and fries...not sure how he finds the time.
He shouldn’t. He’s a real dick on twitter to his listeners and people tell him all the time to stop being so confrontational. He’s just playing with dads money in his down time

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I drive a lot for work so I listen to pretty much every Gators podcast that I can find. The only person I literally cannot stand is Andrew Spivey.

LDR has some good football knowledge and will give some insight airing his time at UF; mostly about how bad the training staff was.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LDR has some good football knowledge and will give some insight airing his time at UF; mostly about how bad the training staff was.
I never for a second thought he was serious. You really like LDR, huh?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lack of effective offensive scheme and weak recruiting. It isn't Miss State and yet he is recruiting like it is Miss State.

It is very likely that the UF players' gripes about McElame's coaching got complained about by those players when they visited home. Those first-hand complaints would cause recruits to drop UF and focus elsewhere. I'm sure our players on furlough were intensely listened to by their H,S. homeboys teammates. That's another toxic infusion McElame crippled us with - an active de-recruiting process ongoing. This would cause sophomore, junior, senior kids to turn away from UF and thus become enamored with a competitive school. That's 3 years of cursed recruiting right there. Might take 3 years to get clear of that. Three years of MullnCrew recruiting out of that ditch.

By this and other negatives from Mac, recruiting words are suspect; so Mullen uses on-field performance to show recruits that UF ain't that way anymore. That UF plays winning football, football that is instructive & fun.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised LDR doesnt get beat up everytime he leaves his house, he just has that kind of face

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm surprised LDR doesnt get beat up everytime he leaves his house, he just has that kind of face

He's actually a well built dude. He's a whiny, entitled person from my interactions, but he has a size that doesn't lend most people to want to step to him. Franks is less intimidating despite his height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.