Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

For those who may not be able to see that tweet, it says: I understand that the few idiots do not speak for the entire Gator Nation. But if you hear 10 compliments a day and 1 disgusting comment, what do you remember? Be better Gator Nation.

Hey Luke :moon:

Discuss.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LDR has more tweets ripping the Gator fans than TD's thrown for us. Being a professional transfer student, he should move on again to the next place butters find a job at.

Athos

Oct 28, 2017
Why is he so... So... Idiotic? He must realized he's ostracized the fan base by now, right?

Clearly a Mac disciple.

:doh:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That little spoiled punk just needs to leave.

I'm in the boat that you don't trash players, but this kid has opened the door for it.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What does "not just His IG" mean?

Capitalize the h in "His" and I assume he's referring to his deity.

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Luke:

giphy.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I don't follow Del Rio (or anyone) on Twitter, but I don't remember him saying 10 compliments about Gatornation between dusguisting comments.

#hypocrite
#transferalready

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Certainly not surprising you would rush to defend people acting like children on the internet.
I think those people are morons and should be ignored. I'll bet LDR's daddy is getting 100 times the disgusting insults right now due to his failure as coach of the Raiders. Right or wrong, it's part of the entertainment business.

In other words, this isn't a GATOR thing, which is what people keep implying it is. LDR has ripped on the fan base at least 3 times before this one. Why can't he just STFU? He's the most loathed Gator player I can remember in my 28 years as a fan, and he's brought it all on himself. He's a spoiled little punk.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think those people are morons and should be ignored. I'll bet LDR's daddy is getting 100 times the disgusting insults right now due to his failure as coach of the Raiders. Right or wrong, it's part of the entertainment business.

In other words, this isn't a GATOR thing, which is what people keep implying it is. LDR has ripped on the fan base at least 3 times before this one. Why can't he just STFU? He's the most loathed Gator player I can remember in my 28 years as a fan, and he's brought it all on himself. He's a spoiled little punk.
So you think it's ok for jackasses to harass college kids online for not playing an amateur sport up to their expectations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb