Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[

Listen Brain Surgeon and try to read between the lines.....The point is that multiple, as in dozens of our players have been arrested or failed drug test for pot....Yet, one guy who the coach(your ex buddy MacButterstain) doesn't like, gets run off for something that was an over the counter substance....Ya follow...yet people like yourself for one who don't have a clue about the kid keep assuring us he was the second coming of Pablo Escobar....
Eddy's going to have a hard time hitting any field goals if you keep moving the goalposts.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think you're wrong about that. Pretty much every street drug is.

Edit: Yeah, youre wrong: http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017_18_NCAA_Banned_Drugs_20170605.pdf

Stimulants: amphetamine (Adderall); caffeine (guarana); cocaine; ephedrine; methamphetamine; methylphenidate (Ritalin); synephrine (bitter orange); methylhexanamine (DMAA); “bath salts” (mephedrone); Octopamine; DMBA; phenethylamines (PEAs); etc. exceptions: phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine are not banned.
You're about as sharp as Capt. Safespace today.....He wasn't suspended for Cocaine, was he? Or was is it? Last I heard it was never reported...So last year it was HGH, then it was Dianibol, then penis pills, then Cocaine.....are you gonna keep throwing sh!t against the wall hoping it sticks?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're aware that people usually pop for more than one substance, right?

So you were right about the cocaine thing, huh?

You ARE now backpedaling almost as fast as in that redshirt thread. Were you a cornerback?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Law, i
AR the thing is there is always going to be people flapping on social media or on the stands for that matter. It just goes with the territory.

I thought that was the meaning of my ironic post. You weren't actually expecting whining, were you? I think you should recalibrate your sarcasm meter for my posts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, i

I thought that was the meaning of my ironic post. You weren't actually expecting whining, were you? I think you should recalibrate your sarcasm meter for my posts.
:lmao2:

I DIDNT know you were Bammering me.

Hell it took me years to figure out when Bammer was Bammering me. @Bammer

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You ARE now backpedaling almost as fast as in that redshirt thread. Were you a cornerback?
Nah, heard his hips were too stiff :)

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So the NCAA results weren't released, so we know for a fact that cocaine wasn't found?... because the Grier's didn't say it was. But would it be in their best interest to mention Cocaine and damage NFL potential?.... Just showing the failure in logic on this thread.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So the NCAA results weren't released, so we know for a fact that cocaine wasn't found... because the Grier didn't say it was. But would it be in their best interest to mention Cocaine and damage NFL potential.... Just showing the failure in logic on this thread.
wut?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Never back peddled on Red shirt....I posted the actually NCAA rules regarding Medical hardship waiver and wah lah...everyone stfu....

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
i wish Del Taco would get the hell out of here and go hold a clipboard for daddy
The guy has been a cancer. He's been to too many different schools. He's not loyal to any of them. He brings the mercenary mentality to our team. Brings the NFL, me first, why ain't we getting paid attitude to the locker room. The sooner he moves on the better for the Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never back peddled on Red shirt....I posted the actually NCAA rules regarding Medical hardship waiver and wah lah...everyone stfu....
:rolleyes4:

Uh... no that's not what happened. You weren't even close to being right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.