Luke Del Rio rips the fans.....again

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m beginning to think ‘Crete = Mrs. Grier.
A simple "looks like Crete was right,....again" would suffice for now :lol: which isn't a lot considering the last 2 years of hearing" Mac is the good guy, and WG was a bast@rd, criminal, lying, cocaine snorting, dealing, steroid taking, HGH shooting, baby killing, MFer who tried to singlehandedly ruin Gator football and conspired against the genuine wholesome Good Ol Butters and his surefire path to bring us NC's...
But it is funny to see how a lot of that has changed in the last 2 months...All but 2 or 3 have let go of Mac but it's funny as hell to still see the blind hatred for a 20 year old kid who went undefeated here lives on :crazy:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Del Rio is done as a UF QB. I can't imagine the next coach starting him or having him higher than third string if Corral is on the team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cocaine isn't a "banned substance" either by the NCAA, just saying....
I think you're wrong about that. Pretty much every street drug is.

Edit: Yeah, youre wrong: http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2017_18_NCAA_Banned_Drugs_20170605.pdf

Stimulants: amphetamine (Adderall); caffeine (guarana); cocaine; ephedrine; methamphetamine; methylphenidate (Ritalin); synephrine (bitter orange); methylhexanamine (DMAA); “bath salts” (mephedrone); Octopamine; DMBA; phenethylamines (PEAs); etc. exceptions: phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine are not banned.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think you're wrong about that. Pretty much every street drug is.
If that's the case then what about all the Mary Jane test and arrest we've had in the last 10 years....The list of players would be way too long to list here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If that's the case then what about all the Mary Jane test and arrest we've had in the last 10 years....The list of players would be way too long to list here.
You can file an appeal with the NCAA to get them to change their pdf.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
A simple "looks like Crete was right,....again" would suffice for now :lol: which isn't a lot considering the last 2 years of hearing" Mac is the good guy, and WG was a bast@rd, criminal, lying, cocaine snorting, dealing, steroid taking, HGH shooting, baby killing, MFer who tried to singlehandedly ruin Gator football and conspired against the genuine wholesome Good Ol Butters and his surefire path to bring us NC's...
But it is funny to see how a lot of that has changed in the last 2 months...All but 2 or 3 have let go of Mac but it's funny as hell to still see the blind hatred for a 20 year old kid who went undefeated here lives on :crazy:

:alone:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So I guess we shouldn't lock her up then?
B I N G O ................ B I N G O ................... B I N G O............and BINGO is it.............reminds me of my old London Bridges game (I need to do that with K soon)
Take the key and lock her up lock her up lock her up..........take the key and lock her up my felonious lady.........

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Back on topic...I hate Del Rio.
giphy.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta love BruceWayne. He claims weeks ago he's leaving the board forever, then logs again just long enough to tell people to "go **** themselves", then says he's leaving again. :lol:

Bruce, we all love you, but it's possible that fan message boards are not for you.

200.webp

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LDR sucks and the people that say he sucks suck too and the people that say they suck, suck also............we all suck..........now if we can just get all the "womens" on board it will be smiling faces all around..............:)

True dat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator