Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We don't need to be drastically better to be drastically better at the end of the season.

If you know what I mean.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Bianchi? I'll pass.
I'm with you, Swamp Queen. In addition, I believe Oregon does not look so much for a pro-style quarterback as does Mac. I'm a little love scene of Del Rio, and what I've heard, he sounds like a great fit. I'm looking for the coaches to coach him up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Your mom wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but she was good enough for UF. Why not this kid?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't believe I would have told anybody Oregon state ran me off.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Lol. Damned voice to text! FROM WHAT LITTLE I"VE SEEN of Del Rio. No love scene in the picture!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with you, Swamp Queen. In addition, I believe Oregon does not look so much for a pro-style quarterback as does Mac. I'm a little love scene of Del Rio, and what I've heard, he sounds like a great fit. I'm looking for the coaches to coach him up.

It absolutely does boil down to fit. This guy fits our offense to the tee and we'll have a terrific defense on top of it. I'm expecting big things.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he looked better in the spring game than anything we've seen in 7 years. 7....damn.....years.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why he was told that. Was the Beaver offense a run the QB type offense with the new coach or he just didnt like Del Rio to say something like that?

Del Rio looked decent in the Spring. Unless he folds under a lot of pressure he should be decent this season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Biachi is a first class douchebag. He's as bad about spin as the political writers. Him and Doyel can both go and get cancer.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Biachi is a first class douchebag. He's as bad about spin as the political writers. Him and Doyel can both go and get cancer.
And for wishing cancer on someone for being a writer you don't like, I hope you and all of yours get cancer. Go get f*cked.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why he was told that. Was the Beaver offense a run the QB type offense with the new coach or he just didnt like Del Rio to say something like that?

Del Rio looked decent in the Spring. Unless he folds under a lot of pressure he should be decent this season.
They were switching offensive schemes, and LDR wasn't a fit. Wasn't anything like the offense he is running now. Bianchi is a POS for trying to frame it differently.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What a useless denigrating piece of writing. First, he scoffs at LDR's ability-worth. Then he craps on Mac's QB development ability. Next, he rehashes the downer of Callaway's-UF's ugly situation. He winds it up with the
backhand slap that our best hope is for our LDR-led, Mac-crafted Offense to improve from awful to just bad.
He should be sold to a Columbia, South Carolina newspaper.... make that Columbia, South America newspaper.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I hope i get to meet you some day. that's all I want for Christmas
I'm shaking in my boots. Although one of us has showed up at at least one tailgate every season for the last 7 years, and the other hasn't, soooooooo...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.